Competition between airports with an application to the state of Baden-Württemberg
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Huck, Steffen & Knoblauch, Vicki & Muller, Wieland, 2003.
"On the profitability of collusion in location games,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 499-510, November.
- Huck, Steffen & Knoblauch, Vicki & Müller, Wieland, 2000. "On the profitability of collusion in location games," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2000,23, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Huck, S. & Knoblauch, V. & Müller, W., 2003. "On the profitability of collusion in location games," Other publications TiSEM acfc82a2-59ee-401b-9e40-c, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Huck, Steffen & Knoblauch, Vicki & Müller, Wieland, 2002.
"On the profitability of collusion in location games
[Zur Profitabilität von Kollusion in Standortspielen]," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Processes and Governance FS IV 02-22, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Eaton, B Curtis & Lipsey, Richard G, 1976. "The Non-Uniqueness of Equilibrium in the Loschian Location Model," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(1), pages 71-93, March.
- B. Curtis Eaton & Richard G. Lipsey, 1975.
"The Principle of Minimum Differentiation Reconsidered: Some New Developments in the Theory of Spatial Competition,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 42(1), pages 27-49.
- B.Curtis Eaton & Richard G. Lipsey, 1972. "The Principle of Minimum Differentiation Reconsidered: Some New Developments in the Theory of Spatial Competition," Working Papers 87, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Pels, Eric & Nijkamp, Peter & Rietveld, Piet, 2003. "Access to and competition between airports: a case study for the San Francisco Bay area," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 71-83, January.
- Knoblauch, Vicki, 2002. "An Easy Proof That a Square Lattice Is an Equilibrium for Spatial Competition in the Plane," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 46-53, January.
- Basar, Gözen & Bhat, Chandra, 2004. "A parameterized consideration set model for airport choice: an application to the San Francisco Bay Area," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 889-904, December.
- Greenhut,Melvin L. & Norman,George & Hung,Chao-Shun, 1987. "The Economics of Imperfect Competition," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521315647, April.
- Hess, Stephane & Polak, John W., 2005. "Mixed logit modelling of airport choice in multi-airport regions," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 59-68.
- Eric Pels & Peter Nijkamp & Piet Rietveld, 1998. "Access to airports : A case study for the San Francisco Bay Area," ERSA conference papers ersa98p199, European Regional Science Association.
- Aoyagi, Masaki & Okabe, Atsuyuki, 1993. "Spatial competition of firms in a two-dimensional bounded market," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 259-289, April.
- Greenhut,Melvin L. & Norman,George & Hung,Chao-Shun, 1987. "The Economics of Imperfect Competition," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521305525, April.
More about this item
KeywordsAirport; catchment area; spatial competition;
- L93 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Air Transportation
- R41 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Transportation: Demand, Supply, and Congestion; Travel Time; Safety and Accidents; Transportation Noise
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hoh:hohdip:272. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ulrike Berberich). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ivhohde.html .