The Non-Uniqueness of Equilibrium in the Loschian Location Model
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yannis Kerkemezos & Bas Karreman, 2020. "On the Benefits of Being Alone: Scheduling Changes, Intensity of Competition and Dynamic Airline Pricing," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 20-042/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Richard Lipsey, 2007. "Reflections on the general theory of second best at its golden jubilee," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 14(4), pages 349-364, August.
- Berg, Nathan, 2008. "Imitation in location choice," MPRA Paper 26592, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Knoblauch, Vicki, 2002. "An Easy Proof That a Square Lattice Is an Equilibrium for Spatial Competition in the Plane," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 46-53, January.
- Tomoya Mori, 2017. "Central Place Analysis," KIER Working Papers 959, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Heijnen, Pim & Soetevent, Adriaan R., 2018. "Price competition on graphs," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 146(C), pages 161-179.
- Borenstein, Severin & Netz, Janet, 1999. "Why do all the flights leave at 8 am?: Competition and departure-time differentiation in airline markets," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 611-640, July.
- Francesco Ciardiello, 2007. "Convexity on Nash Equilibria without Linear Structure," Quaderni DSEMS 15-2007, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.
- Daniel Strobach, 2006. "Competition between airports with an application to the state of Baden-Württemberg," Diskussionspapiere aus dem Institut für Volkswirtschaftslehre der Universität Hohenheim 272/2006, Department of Economics, University of Hohenheim, Germany.
- Wang, Fahui, 1999. "Modeling a central place system with interurban transport costs and complex rural hinterlands," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 381-409, May.
- Daisuke Nakamura, 2010. "Spatial competition and consumer exclusion: social welfare perspectives in central-place system," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, vol. 3(3), pages 101-110, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:66:y:1976:i:1:p:71-93. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.