How Much Is a Neighborhood School Worth?
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Clotfelter, Charles T, 1975. "The Effect of School Desegregation on Housing Prices," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 57(4), pages 446-451, November.
- repec:ntj:journl:v:50:y:1997:i:no._2:p:215-32 is not listed on IDEAS
- Colwell, Peter F. & Guntermann, Karl L., 1984. "The value of neighborhood schools," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 177-182, June.
- Galster, George C., 1990. "Neighborhood racial change, segregationist sentiments, and affirmative marketing policies," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 344-361, May.
- Bogart, William T. & Cromwell, Brian A., 1997. "How Much More Is a Good School District Worth?," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 50(2), pages 215-232, June.
- Case, Karl E. & Mayer, Christopher J., 1996.
"Housing price dynamics within a metropolitan area,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 26(3-4), pages 387-407, June.
- Karl E. Case & Christopher J. Mayer, 1995. "Housing price dynamics within a metropolitan area," Working Papers 95-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Karl E. Case & Christopher J. Mayer, 1995. "Housing Price Dynamics Within a Metropolitan Area," NBER Working Papers 5182, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Oaxaca, Ronald, 1973. "Male-Female Wage Differentials in Urban Labor Markets," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 14(3), pages 693-709, October.
- Sandra E. Black, 1999.
"Do Better Schools Matter? Parental Valuation of Elementary Education,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 114(2), pages 577-599.
- Sandra E. Black, 1997. "Do better schools matter? Parental valuation of elementary education," Research Paper 9729, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- G. Donald Jud & James M. Watts, 1981. "Schools and Housing Values," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 57(3), pages 459-470.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:47:y:2000:i:2:p:280-305. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.