Endogenous Trip Scheduling: The Henderson Approach Reformulated and Compared with the Vickrey Approach
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Dung-Ying Lin & Avinash Unnikrishnan & S. Waller, 2011. "A Dual Variable Approximation Based Heuristic for Dynamic Congestion Pricing," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 271-293, June.
- Arnott, Richard & Inci, Eren, 2010.
"The stability of downtown parking and traffic congestion,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 260-276, November.
- Richard Arnott & Eren Inci, 2008. "The Stability Of Downtown Parking And Traffic Congestion," Working Papers 200813, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2008.
- Arnott, Richard & Inci, Eren, 2008. "The Stability of Downtown Parking and Traffic Congestion," MPRA Paper 11786, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard J. Arnott & Eren Inci, 2009. "The Stability of Downtown Parking and Traffic Congestion," CESifo Working Paper Series 2525, CESifo Group Munich.
- Verhoef, Erik T., 2003. "Inside the queue:: hypercongestion and road pricing in a continuous time-continuous place model of traffic congestion," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 531-565, November.
- Verhoef, Erik Teodoor, 2002. "Inside the queue: hypercongestion and road pricing in a continuous time - continuous place model of traffic congestion," ERSA conference papers ersa02p068, European Regional Science Association.
- Verhoef, Erik T., 1999. "Time, speeds, flows and densities in static models of road traffic congestion and congestion pricing," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 341-369, May.
- Erik Verhoef, 1997. "Time, Speeds, Flows and Densities in Static Models of Road Traffic Congestion and Congestion Pricing," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 97-070/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Erik Teodoor Verhoef, 1998. "Time, speeds, flows and densities in static models of road traffic congestion and congestion pricing," ERSA conference papers ersa98p156, European Regional Science Association.
- van der Weijde, Adriaan Hendrik & Verhoef, Erik T. & van den Berg, Vincent A.C., 2013. "Competition in multi-modal transport networks: A dynamic approach," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 31-44.
- Adriaan Hendrik van der Weijde & Erik T. Verhoef & Vincent van den Berg, 2012. "Competition in Multi-Modal Transport Networks: A Dynamic Approach," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-116/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Ross, Stephen L. & Yinger, John, 2000. "Timing Equilibria in an Urban Model with Congestion," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 390-413, May.
- Noland, Robert B. & Small, Kenneth A. & Koskenoja, Pia Maria & Chu, Xuehao, 1998. "Simulating travel reliability," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 535-564, September.
- Noland, R.B. & Small, K.A. & Koskenoja, P.M. & Chu, X., 1996. "Simulating Travel Reliability," Papers 95-96-7, California Irvine - School of Social Sciences.
- Noland, Robert B. & Small, Kenneth A. & Koskenoja, Pia Maria & Chu, Xuehao, 1997. "Simulating Travel Reliability," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt30w220k0, University of California Transportation Center.
- Romeo Danielis & Edoardo Marcucci, 1999. "Bottleneck Congestion and Modal Split Revisited," Working Papers 1999.5, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Kenneth A. Small & Xuehao Chu, 2003. "Hypercongestion," Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, University of Bath, vol. 37(3), pages 319-352, September.
- Small, K.A. & Chu, X., 1997. "Hypercongestion," Papers 97-98-12, California Irvine - School of Social Sciences.
- Small, Kenneth A. & Chu, Xuehao, 2000. "Hypercongestion," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt3nn3733q, University of California Transportation Center.
- Small, K. & Noland, R. & Koskenoja, P., 1995. "Socio-economic Attributes And Impacts Of Travel Reliability: A Stated Preference Approach," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt82n2w53k, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Vincent Boitier, 2014. "Unemployment Dispersion and City Configurations: Beyond the Bid Rent Theory," Working Papers hal-00999559, HAL.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:37:y:1995:i:3:p:324-343. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed