Corporate Social Responsibility and development in Africa: Redefining the roles and responsibilities of public and private actors in the mining sector
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Larsen, Rasmus Kløcker & Mamosso, Christiane Alzouma, 2014. "Aid with Blinkers: Environmental Governance of Uranium Mining in Niger," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 62-76.
- Kotilainen, Juha & Prokhorova, Evgenia & Sairinen, Rauno & Tiainen, Heidi, 2015. "Corporate social responsibility of mining companies in Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 202-209.
- Siawor-Robertson, Diana & Awaworyi Churchill, Sefa, 2015. "The Mining Industry and Corporate Social Responsibility: Evidence from Two Mining Communities in Ghana," EconStor Preprints 123725, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Van Alstine, James & Manyindo, Jacob & Smith, Laura & Dixon, Jami & AmanigaRuhanga, Ivan, 2014. "Resource governance dynamics: The challenge of ‘new oil’ in Uganda," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 48-58.
- repec:ers:ijebaa:v:iv:y:2016:i:4:p:113-122 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrews, Nathan, 2016. "Challenges of corporate social responsibility (CSR) in domestic settings: An exploration of mining regulation vis-à-vis CSR in Ghana," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 9-17.
- Van Alstine, James & Barkemeyer, Ralf, 2014. "Business and development: Changing discourses in the extractive industries," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 4-16.
More about this item
KeywordsDevelopment; Africa; Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR); Mining;
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- F59 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - Other
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- Q32 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - Exhaustible Resources and Economic Development
- Q38 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - Government Policy (includes OPEC Policy)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jrpoli:v:37:y:2012:i:2:p:138-143. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30467 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .