Do public investments crowd out private investments? Fresh evidence from Fiji
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Apergis, Nicholas, 2000. "Public and Private Investments in Greece: Complementary or Substitute 'Goods'?," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(3), pages 225-234, July.
- Dickey, David A & Fuller, Wayne A, 1981. "Likelihood Ratio Statistics for Autoregressive Time Series with a Unit Root," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(4), pages 1057-1072, June.
- M. Hashem Pesaran & Yongcheol Shin & Richard J. Smith, 2001. "Bounds testing approaches to the analysis of level relationships," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(3), pages 289-326.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:70:y:2018:i:c:p:186-193 is not listed on IDEAS
- Agenor, Pierre-Richard & Nabli, Mustapha K. & Yousef, Tarik M., 2005. "Public infrastructure and private investment in the Middle East and North Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3661, The World Bank.
- Chandran, V.G.R. & Sharma, Susan & Madhavan, Karunagaran, 2010. "Electricity consumption-growth nexus: The case of Malaysia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 606-612, January.
- repec:bla:worlde:v:40:y:2017:i:9:p:1918-1933 is not listed on IDEAS
- Razmi, Fatemeh & Azali, M. & Chin, Lee & Shah Habibullah, Muzafar, 2016. "The role of monetary transmission channels in transmitting oil price shocks to prices in ASEAN-4 countries during pre- and post-global financial crisis," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 581-591.
- Adegboye, Abiodun Adewale & Alimi, R. Santos, 2017. "Public – Private Investment Nexus in Developing Economies: Does Financial Sector Development Matter for Nigeria?," MPRA Paper 80908, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ward Romp & Jakob de Haan, 2007.
"Public Capital and Economic Growth: A Critical Survey,"
Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 8(s1), pages 6-52, April.
- Romp, Ward & de Haan, Jakob, 2005. "Public capital and economic growth: a critical survey," EIB Papers 2/2005, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Prasad, Arti & Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Narayan, Jashwini, 2007. "Exploring the oil price and real GDP nexus for a small island economy, the Fiji Islands," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 6506-6513, December.
- Razmi, Fatemeh & M., Azali & Chin, Lee & Habibullah, Muzafar Shah, 2015. "The effects of oil price and US economy on Thailand's macroeconomy: The role of monetary transmission mechanism," MPRA Paper 69096, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Amjad Ali & Farooq Ahmed & Fazal- Ur- Rahman, 2016.
"Impact of Government Borrowing on Financial Development (A case study of Pakistan),"
Bulletin of Business and Economics (BBE),
Research Foundation for Humanity (RFH), vol. 5(3), pages 135-143, September.
- Ali, Amjad & Ahmad, Farooq & Ur- Rahman, Fazal, 2016. "Impact of Government Borrowing on Financial Development (A case study of Pakistan)," MPRA Paper 78100, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Razmi, Fatemeh & Mohamed, Azali & Chin, Lee & Habibullah, Muzafar Shah, 2015. "The role of monetary policy in macroeconomic volatility of ASEAN-4 countries against oil price shock over time," MPRA Paper 65714, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eco:journ1:2017-02-72 is not listed on IDEAS
- Noman Saeed & Kalim Hyder & Asghar Ali, 2006. "The Impact of Public Investment on Private Investment: A Disaggregated Analysis," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 45(4), pages 639-663.
- James J. Forest & Paul Turner, 2013.
"Alternative estimators of cointegrating parameters in models with nonstationary data: an application to US export demand,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(5), pages 629-636, February.
- Paul Turner & Jim Forest, 2011. "Alternative Estimators of Cointegrating Parameters in Models with Non-Stationary Data: An Application to US Export Demand," Post-Print hal-00740350, HAL.
- Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Narayan, Seema & Prasad, Arti, 2008. "Understanding the oil price-exchange rate nexus for the Fiji islands," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 2686-2696, September.
- Fatemeh Razmi & Azali Mohamed & Lee Chin & Muzafar Shah Habibullah, 2017.
"How Does Monetary Policy Affect Economic Vulnerability to Oil Price Shock as against US Economy Shock?,"
International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues,
Econjournals, vol. 7(2), pages 544-550.
- Razmi, Fatemeh & M., Azali & Chin, Lee & Habibullah, Muzafar Shah, 2017. "How Does Monetary Policy Affect Economic Vulnerability to Oil Price Shock as against US Economy Shock?," MPRA Paper 79079, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Debi Prasad Bal & Badri Narayan Rath, 2016. "Is Public Debt a Burden for India?," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 35(2), pages 184-201, June.
- Seema Narayan & Paresh Kumar Narayan, 2010. "Estimating Import And Export Demand Elasticities For Mauritius And South Africa," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(3), pages 241-252, September.
- Gazi Salah Uddin & Ahmed Taneem Muzaffar & Mohamed Arouri & Bo Sjö, 2017.
"Understanding the Relationship between Inflation and Growth: A Wavelet Transformation Approach in the Case of Bangladesh,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(9), pages 1918-1933, September.
- Gazi Salah Uddin & Ahmed Taneem Muzaffar & Mohamed Arouri & Bo Sjö, 2017. "Understanding the Relationship between Inflation and Growth: A Wavelet Transformation Approach in the Case of Bangladesh," Post-Print hal-01653256, HAL.
- Wigren, Rune & Wilhelmsson, Mats, 2007. "Construction investments and economic growth in Western Europe," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 439-451.
- Fatemeh Razmi & Azali Mohamed & Lee Chin & Muzafar Shah Habibullah, 2015. "The Role of Monetary Policy in Macroeconomic Volatility of Association of Southeast Asian Nations-4 Countries against Oil Price Shock over Time," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 5(3), pages 731-737.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jpolmo:v:26:y:2004:i:6:p:747-753. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.