Spillovers of Innovation Effects
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hewings, Geoffrey J. D. & Fonseca, Manuel & Guilhoto, Joaquim & Sonis, Michael, 1989.
"Key sectors and structural change in the Brazilian economy: A comparison of alternative approaches and their policy implications,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 67-90.
- Hewings, Geoffrey J.D. & Fonseca, Miguel A. & Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins & Sonis, Michael, 1989. "Key sectors and structural change in the Brazilian economy: a comparsion of alternative approaches and their policy implications," MPRA Paper 54761, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wolff, Edward N, 1985.
"Industrial Composition, Interindustry Effects, and the U.S. Productivity Slowdown,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 67(2), pages 268-277, May.
- Wolff, Edward N., 1984. "Industrial Composition, Interindustry Effects, and the US Productivity Slowdown," Working Papers 84-09, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Diamond, J, 1976. "Key Sectors in Some Underdeveloped Countries: A Comment," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(4), pages 762-764.
- Round, Jeffrey I, 1985. "Decomposing Multipliers for Economic Systems Involving Regional and World Trade," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 95(378), pages 383-399, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gouranga Gopal Das & Soamiely Andriamananjara, 2006.
"Hub-and-Spokes Free Trade Agreements in the Presence of Technology Spillovers: An Application to the Western Hemisphere,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 142(1), pages 33-66, April.
- Das, Gouranga Gopal & Andriamananjara, Soamiely, 2004. "Hub-and-Spokes Free-Trade-Agreements in the Presence of Technology Spillovers: An Application to the Western Hemisphere," Working Papers 15870, United States International Trade Commission, Office of Economics.
- Das, Gouranga Gopal, 2005. "Information age to genetic revolution: Embodied technology transfer and assimilation — A tale of two technologies," MPRA Paper 37250, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2006.
- Jorge Alves & Maria JosÃ© Marques & Irina Adriana Saur, 2004. "Role of Networking in Innovation Promotion and Cluster Modernization: Â“House of the FutureÂ” Case," ERSA conference papers ersa04p82, European Regional Science Association.
- repec:bla:rdevec:v:21:y:2017:i:3:p:475-496 is not listed on IDEAS
- Das, Gouranga Gopal & Alavalapati, Janaki, 2001. "Trade-mediated biotechnology transfer and its effective absorption: an application to the U.S. forestry sector," MPRA Paper 37254, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Feb 2002.
- Satoshi Nakano & Kazuhiko Nishimura, 2015. "Quality-adjusted productivity gain in the propagation of innovation," Journal of Economic Structures, Springer;Pan-Pacific Association of Input-Output Studies (PAPAIOS), vol. 4(1), pages 1-16, December.
- Peng, Ling & Hong, Yongmiao, 2013. "Productivity spillovers among linked sectors," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 44-61.
- Vito Albino & Erik Dietzenbacher & Silvana Kuhtz, 2003. "Analysing Materials and Energy Flows in an Industrial District using an Enterprise Input-Output Model," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(4), pages 457-480.
- Bergesen, Joseph D. & Suh, Sangwon, 2016. "A framework for technological learning in the supply chain: A case study on CdTe photovoltaics," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 169(C), pages 721-728.
- repec:eee:jpolmo:v:39:y:2017:i:6:p:1065-1085 is not listed on IDEAS
- Maria Aristizabal-Ramirez & Maria Camila Botero-Franco & Gustavo Canavire-Bacarreza, 2017.
"Does Financial Development Promote Innovation in Developing Economies? An Empirical Analysis,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(3), pages 475-496, August.
- Maria Aristizabal?Ramirez & Maria Botero?Franco & Gustavo Canavire?Bacarreza, 2015. "Does financial development promotes innovation in developing economies? An Empirical Analysis," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO CIEF 012626, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT.
- repec:wyi:journl:002193 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tsutomu Harada, 2016. "Estimating innovation input–output matrix and innovation linkages in the East Asian region and the USA," Journal of Economic Structures, Springer;Pan-Pacific Association of Input-Output Studies (PAPAIOS), vol. 5(1), pages 1-24, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jpolmo:v:22:y:2000:i:1:p:27-42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.