Industrial Composition, Interindustry Effects, and the US Productivity Slowdown
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Wolff, Edward N, 1985. "Industrial Composition, Interindustry Effects, and the U.S. Productivity Slowdown," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 67(2), pages 268-277, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aroca, Patricio & Garrido, Nicolás, 2017. "Sectoral breakdown of total factor productivity in Chile, 1996-2010," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), August.
- Erik Dietzenbacher & Bart Los, 2000. "Structural Decomposition Analyses with Dependent Determinants," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(4), pages 497-514.
- Sandro Montresor & Giuseppe Vittucci Marzetti, 2011.
"The deindustrialisation/tertiarisation hypothesis reconsidered: a subsystem application to the OECD7,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 35(2), pages 401-421.
- S. Montresor & G. Vittucci Marzetti, 2008. "The deindustrialisation/tertiarisation hypothesis reconsidered: a subsystem application to the OECD7," Working Papers 622, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Cristiano Antonelli & Federico Barbiellini Amidei, 2011. "The Dynamics of Knowledge Externalities," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13292.
- Inaki Arto & Erik Dietzenbacher & Jose Manuel Rueda-Cantuche, 2019. "Measuring bilateral trade in terms of value added," JRC Working Papers JRC116694, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Ten Raa, M.H. & Wolff, E.N., 1994. "Outsourcing of services and productivity growth in goods industries," Discussion Paper 1994-59, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Ten Raa, T. & Wolff, E.N., 1996. "Outsourcing of services and the productivity recovery in U.S. manufacturing in the 1980s," Discussion Paper 1996-89, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Erik Dietzenbacher & Manfred Lenzen & Bart Los & Dabo Guan & Michael L. Lahr & Ferran Sancho & Sangwon Suh & Cuihong Yang, 2013. "Input--Output Analysis: The Next 25 Years," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(4), pages 369-389, December.
- Shestalova, V., 2002. "Essays in productivity and efficiency," Other publications TiSEM 28d74701-2035-459f-b9f1-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Oscar De Juan & Eladio Febrero, 2000. "Measuring Productivity from Vertically Integrated Sectors," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(1), pages 65-82.
- Edward Wolff, 2006. "The growth of information workers in the US economy, 1950-2000: the role of technological change, computerization, and structural change," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(3), pages 221-255.
- Carmignani, Fabrizio & Mandeville, Thomas, 2014.
"Never been industrialized: A tale of African structural change,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 124-137.
- Fabrizio Carmignani & Thomas Mandeville, "undated". "Never been industrialized: a tale of African structural change," MRG Discussion Paper Series 3710, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Krista Danielle S. Yu & Raymond R. Tan & Kathleen B. Aviso & Michael Angelo B. Promentilla & Joost R. Santos, 2014. "A Vulnerability Index For Post-Disaster Key Sector Prioritization," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(1), pages 81-97, March.
- Akhabbar, Amanar, 2019.
"Introduction : Malaise dans la science économique ?
[Introduction: Economics and Its Discontents]," MPRA Paper 93328, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maroto-Sánchez, Andrés & Cuadrado-Roura, Juan R., 2009. "Is growth of services an obstacle to productivity growth? A comparative analysis," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 254-265, December.
- Casler, Stephen D. & Blair, Peter D., 1997. "Economic structure, fuel combustion, and pollution emissions," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 19-27, July.
- Shigemi Kagawa & Hajime Inamura, 2004. "A Spatial Structural Decomposition Analysis of Chinese and Japanese Energy Demand: 1985-1990," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(3), pages 279-299.
- Bekhet, Hussain Ali, 2013. "Assessing structural changes in the Malaysian economy: I–O approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 126-135.
- Kagawa, Shigemi & Nansai, Keisuke & Kudoh, Yuki, 2009. "Does product lifetime extension increase our income at the expense of energy consumption?," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 197-210.
- Ten Raa, T. & Mohnen, P., 1998.
"Sources of productivity growth : Technology, terms of trade and preference shifts,"
1998-105, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Pierre Mohnen & Thijs Ten Raa, 1999. "Sources of Productivity Growth: Technology, Terms of Trade, and Preference Shifts," CIRANO Working Papers 99s-21, CIRANO.
- Shigemi Kagawa & Yuki Kudoh & Keisuke Nansai & Tomohiro Tasaki, 2008. "The Economic and Environmental Consequences of Automobile Lifetime Extension and Fuel Economy Improvement: Japan's Case," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(1), pages 3-28.
- Andrés Maroto-Sanchez, 2010. "Growth and productivity in the service sector: The state of the art," Working Papers 07/10, Instituto Universitario de Análisis Económico y Social.
- Dietzenbacher, Erik, 2000. "Spillovers of Innovation Effects," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 27-42, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cvs:starer:84-09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anne Stubing) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Anne Stubing to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aenyuus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.