Industrial Composition, Interindustry Effects, and the U.S. Productivity Slowdown
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 67 (1985)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/|
|Order Information:||Web: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journal-home.tcl?issn=00346535|
Other versions of this item:
- Wolff, Edward N., 1984. "Industrial Composition, Interindustry Effects, and the US Productivity Slowdown," Working Papers 84-09, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Cristiano Antonelli & Federico Barbiellini Amidei, 2011. "The Dynamics of Knowledge Externalities," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13292.
- Ten Raa, T. & Wolff, E.N., 1996. "Outsourcing of services and the productivity recovery in U.S. manufacturing in the 1980s," Discussion Paper 1996-89, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Oscar De Juan & Eladio Febrero, 2000. "Measuring Productivity from Vertically Integrated Sectors," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(1), pages 65-82.
- Edward Wolff, 2006. "The growth of information workers in the US economy, 1950-2000: the role of technological change, computerization, and structural change," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(3), pages 221-255.
- Carmignani, Fabrizio & Mandeville, Thomas, 2014.
"Never been industrialized: A tale of African structural change,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 124-137.
- Fabrizio Carmignani & Thomas Mandeville, "undated". "Never been industrialized: a tale of African structural change," MRG Discussion Paper Series 3710, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Casler, Stephen D. & Blair, Peter D., 1997. "Economic structure, fuel combustion, and pollution emissions," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 19-27, July.
- Sandro Montresor & Giuseppe Vittucci Marzetti, 2011. "The deindustrialisation/tertiarisation hypothesis reconsidered: a subsystem application to the OECD7," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 35(2), pages 401-421.
- S. Montresor & G. Vittucci Marzetti, 2008. "The deindustrialisation/tertiarisation hypothesis reconsidered: a subsystem application to the OECD7," Working Papers 622, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Ten Raa, T. & Mohnen, P., 1998. "Sources of productivity growth : Technology, terms of trade and preference shifts," Discussion Paper 1998-105, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Pierre Mohnen & Thijs Ten Raa, 1999. "Sources of Productivity Growth: Technology, Terms of Trade, and Preference Shifts," CIRANO Working Papers 99s-21, CIRANO.
- Dietzenbacher, Erik, 2000. "Spillovers of Innovation Effects," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 27-42, January.
- Erik Dietzenbacher & Bart Los, 2000. "Structural Decomposition Analyses with Dependent Determinants," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(4), pages 497-514.
- Ten Raa, M.H. & Wolff, E.N., 1994. "Outsourcing of services and productivity growth in goods industries," Discussion Paper 1994-59, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Erik Dietzenbacher & Manfred Lenzen & Bart Los & Dabo Guan & Michael L. Lahr & Ferran Sancho & Sangwon Suh & Cuihong Yang, 2013. "Input--Output Analysis: The Next 25 Years," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(4), pages 369-389, December.
- Shestalova, V., 2002. "Essays in productivity and efficiency," Other publications TiSEM 28d74701-2035-459f-b9f1-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Maroto-Sánchez, Andrés & Cuadrado-Roura, Juan R., 2009. "Is growth of services an obstacle to productivity growth? A comparative analysis," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 254-265, December.
- Shigemi Kagawa & Hajime Inamura, 2004. "A Spatial Structural Decomposition Analysis of Chinese and Japanese Energy Demand: 1985-1990," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(3), pages 279-299.
- Bekhet, Hussain Ali, 2013. "Assessing structural changes in the Malaysian economy: I–O approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 126-135.
- Kagawa, Shigemi & Nansai, Keisuke & Kudoh, Yuki, 2009. "Does product lifetime extension increase our income at the expense of energy consumption?," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 197-210.
- Andrés Maroto-Sanchez, 2010. "Growth and productivity in the service sector: The state of the art," Working Papers 07/10, Instituto Universitario de Análisis Económico y Social.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:67:y:1985:i:2:p:268-77. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed