Evolution of Federal Reserve Credibility
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Frederic S. Mishkin, 1978. "Efficient-Markets Theory: Implications for Monetary Policy," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 9(3), pages 707-752.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & Jeffrey A. Miron, 1986.
"The Changing Behavior of the Term Structure of Interest Rates,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 101(2), pages 211-228.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & Jeffrey A. Miron, 1985. "The Changing Behavior of the Term Structure of Interest Rates," NBER Working Papers 1669, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frydman, Roman & Rappoport, Peter, 1987. "Is the Distinction between Anticipated and Unanticipated Money Growth Relevant in Explaining Aggregate Output?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(4), pages 693-703, September.
- Lombra, Raymond E., 1994. "Modeling changes in monetary policy regimes," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 671-682.
- Geoffrey Woglom, 1979. "Rational Expectations and Monetary Policy in a Simple Macroeconomic Model," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 93(1), pages 91-105.
- William Poole, 1969.
"Optimal choice of monetary policy instruments in a simple stochastic macro model,"
Special Studies Papers
2, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- William Poole, 1970. "Optimal choice of monetary policy instruments in a simple stochastic macro model," Staff Studies 57, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Karamouzis, Nicholas & Lombra, Raymond, 1989.
"Federal reserve policymaking: an overview and analysis of the policy process,"
Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 7-62, January.
- Karamouzis, N. & Lombra, R., 1988. "Federal Reserve Policy Making: An Overview And Analysis Of The Policy Process," Papers 0-88-8, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Karamouzis, N. & Lombra, R., 1989. "Federal Reserve Policymaking: An Overview And Analisys Of The Policy Process," Papers 8-88-5, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Walsh, Carl E, 1988. "Testing for Real Effects of Monetary Policy Regime Shifts: A Note," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 20(3), pages 393-401, August.
- Watson, Mark W & Engle, Robert F, 1985. "Testing for Regression Coefficient Stability with a Stationary AR(1) Alternative," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 67(2), pages 341-346, May.
- William Roberts & David E. Runkle & Charles H. Whiteman, 1993.
"Another hole in the ozone layer: changes in FOMC operating procedure and the term structure,"
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- William Roberds & David E. Runkle & Charles H. Whiteman, 1992. "Another hole in the ozone layer: changes in FOMC operating procedure and the term structure," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 92-15, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Lombra, Raymond & Struble, Frederick, 1979. "Monetary Aggregate Targets and the Volatility of Interest Rates: A Taxonomic Discussion," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 11(3), pages 284-300, August.
- William Poole, 1970. "Optimal Choice of Monetary Policy Instruments in a Simple Stochastic Macro Model," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 84(2), pages 197-216.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baghestani, Hamid, 2008. "Federal Reserve versus private information: Who is the best unemployment rate predictor," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 101-110.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jpolmo:v:20:y:1998:i:1:p:33-43. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.