Testing for Regression Coefficient Stability with a Stationary AR(1) Alternative
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 67 (1985)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/|
|Order Information:||Web: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journal-home.tcl?issn=00346535|
- Jean-Marie DUFOUR & Richard LUGER, 2016.
"Identification-Robust Moment-Based Tests for Markov-Switching in Autoregressive Models,"
Cahiers de recherche
15-2016, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Jean-Marie Dufour & Richard Luger, 2016. "Identification-robust moment-based tests for Markov-switching in autoregressive models," CIRANO Working Papers 2016s-63, CIRANO.
- Jean-Marie Dufour & Richard Luger, 2017. "Identification-robust moment-based tests for Markov-switching in autoregressive models," Cahiers de recherche 1701, Centre de recherche sur les risques, les enjeux économiques, et les politiques publiques.
- Bollerslev, Tim & Engle, Robert F. & Nelson, Daniel B., 1986. "Arch models," Handbook of Econometrics, in: R. F. Engle & D. McFadden (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 49, pages 2959-3038 Elsevier.
- Lin, Chien-Fu Jeff & Terasvirta, Timo, 1999. "Testing parameter constancy in linear models against stochastic stationary parameters," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 90(2), pages 193-213, June.
- T. Teräsvirta & C. Lin, 1995. "Testing Parameter Constancy In Linear Models Against Stochastic Stationary Parameters," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1995,28, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Lin, Chien-Fu & Teräsvirta, Timo, 1995. "Testing Parameter Constancy in Linear Models against Stochastic Stationary Parameters," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 54, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Belton Jr., Willie J. & Cebula, Richard J., 1998. "Evolution of Federal Reserve Credibility," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 33-43, February.
- Terasvirta, Timo & Yang, Yukai, 2014. "Specification, estimation and evaluation of vector smooth transition autoregressive models with applications," CORE Discussion Papers 2014062, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Timo Teräsvirta & Yukai Yang, 2014. "Specification, Estimation and Evaluation of Vector Smooth Transition Autoregressive Models with Applications," CREATES Research Papers 2014-08, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Brown, Jane P. & Song, Haiyan & McGillivray, Alan, 1997. "Forecasting UK house prices: A time varying coefficient approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 529-548, October.
- Khalaf, Lynda & Kichian, Maral, 2005. "Exact tests of the stability of the Phillips curve: the Canadian case," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 445-460, April.
- M. Matilla-Garcia & P. Perez & B. Sanz, 2006. "Testing for parameter stability: the Spanish consumption function," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(7), pages 445-448.
- Aslanidis, Nektarios & Xepapadeas, Anastasios, 2006. "Smooth transition pollution-income paths," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 182-189, May.
- Charles Engel & James D. Hamilton, 1989. "Long Swings in the Exchange Rate: Are they in the Data and Do Markets Know It?," NBER Working Papers 3165, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shively, Philip A., 2000. "Stationary time-varying risk premia in forward foreign exchange rates," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 273-288, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:67:y:1985:i:2:p:341-46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed