Testing for Regression Coefficient Stability with a Stationary AR(1) Alternative
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- de Jong, F.C.J.M. & Kemna, A. & Kloek, T., 1992. "A contribution to event study methodology with an application to the Dutch stock market," Other publications TiSEM 7805a40a-1e85-4621-ac05-0, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Jean-Marie Dufour & Richard Luger, 2017.
"Identification-robust moment-based tests for Markov switching in autoregressive models,"
Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(6-9), pages 713-727, October.
- Jean-Marie DUFOUR & Richard LUGER, 2016. "Identification-Robust Moment-Based Tests for Markov-Switching in Autoregressive Models," Cahiers de recherche 15-2016, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en Ã©conomie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Jean-Marie Dufour & Richard Luger, 2016. "Identification-robust moment-based tests for Markov-switching in autoregressive models," CIRANO Working Papers 2016s-63, CIRANO.
- Jean-Marie Dufour & Richard Luger, 2017. "Identification-robust moment-based tests for Markov-switching in autoregressive models," Cahiers de recherche 1701, Centre de recherche sur les risques, les enjeux économiques, et les politiques publiques.
- Belton Jr., Willie J. & Cebula, Richard J., 1998. "Evolution of Federal Reserve Credibility," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 33-43, February.
- Brown, Jane P. & Song, Haiyan & McGillivray, Alan, 1997. "Forecasting UK house prices: A time varying coefficient approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 529-548, October.
- Khalaf, Lynda & Kichian, Maral, 2005. "Exact tests of the stability of the Phillips curve: the Canadian case," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 445-460, April.
- M. Matilla-Garcia & P. Perez & B. Sanz, 2006. "Testing for parameter stability: the Spanish consumption function," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(7), pages 445-448.
- Timo Teräsvirta & Yukai Yang, 2014.
"Specification, Estimation and Evaluation of Vector Smooth Transition Autoregressive Models with Applications,"
CREATES Research Papers
2014-08, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Terasvirta, Timo & Yang, Yukai, 2014. "Specification, estimation and evaluation of vector smooth transition autoregressive models with applications," LIDAM Discussion Papers CORE 2014062, UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Aslanidis, Nektarios & Xepapadeas, Anastasios, 2006. "Smooth transition pollution-income paths," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 182-189, May.
- Charles Engel & James D. Hamilton, 1989. "Long Swings in the Exchange Rate: Are they in the Data and Do Markets Know It?," NBER Working Papers 3165, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bollerslev, Tim & Engle, Robert F. & Nelson, Daniel B., 1986. "Arch models," Handbook of Econometrics, in: R. F. Engle & D. McFadden (ed.),Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 49, pages 2959-3038, Elsevier.
- Lin, Chien-Fu Jeff & Terasvirta, Timo, 1999.
"Testing parameter constancy in linear models against stochastic stationary parameters,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 90(2), pages 193-213, June.
- Teräsvirta, T. & Lin, C., 1995. "Testing Parameter Constancy In Linear Models Against Stochastic Stationary Parameters," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1995,28, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Lin, Chien-Fu & Teräsvirta, Timo, 1995. "Testing Parameter Constancy in Linear Models against Stochastic Stationary Parameters," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 54, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Koskela, Erkki & Virén, Matti, 1990. "Monetary policy reaction functions and saving-investment correlations: Some cross-country evidence," Research Discussion Papers 11/1990, Bank of Finland.
- Shively, Philip A., 2000. "Stationary time-varying risk premia in forward foreign exchange rates," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 273-288, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:67:y:1985:i:2:p:341-46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ann Olson). General contact details of provider: https://www.mitpressjournals.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.