Modeling manufactured imports: Methodological issues with evidence from Australia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Premachandra Athukorala & Jayant Menon, 1995. "Modelling Manufactured imports: Methodological Issues with Evidence From Australia," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-112, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrew C. Harvey, 1990. "The Econometric Analysis of Time Series, 2nd Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 2, volume 1, number 026208189x, January.
- Goldstein, Morris & Khan, Mohsin S., 1985. "Income and price effects in foreign trade," Handbook of International Economics,in: R. W. Jones & P. B. Kenen (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 20, pages 1041-1105 Elsevier.
- Jayant Menon, 1993. "Import Price and Activity Elasticities for the MONASH Model: Johansen FIML Estimation of Cointegration Vectors," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers ip-58, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Gordon, J M, 1986. "The J-Curve Effects," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 0(0), pages 82-88, Supplemen.
- Robert E. Lipsey & Linda Molinari & Irving B. Kravis, 1991.
"Measures of Prices and Price Competitiveness in International Trade in Manufactured Goods,"
NBER Chapters,in: International Economic Transactions: Issues in Measurement and Empirical Research, pages 144-199
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert E. Lipsey & Linda Molinari & Irving B. Kravis, 1990. "Measures of Prices and Price Competitiveness in International Trade in Manufactured Goods," NBER Working Papers 3442, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ioanna C. Bardakas, 2013. "The asymmetric effect of income on import demand in Greece," Working Papers 159, Bank of Greece.
More about this item
- F32 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Current Account Adjustment; Short-term Capital Movements
- F17 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Forecasting and Simulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jpolmo:v:17:y:1995:i:6:p:667-675. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.