Welfare effects of the North American free trade agreement
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- R. G. Lipsey & Kelvin Lancaster, 1956. "The General Theory of Second Best," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(1), pages 11-32.
- Brown, Drusilla K & Deardorff, Alan V & Stern, Robert M, 1992.
"North American Integration,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 102(415), pages 1507-1518, November.
- Brown, D.K. & Deardorff, A.V. & Stern, R.M., 1992. "North American Integration," Working Papers 312, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Jeffrey J. Schott, 1993. "NAFTA: An Assessment, Revised Edition," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 70, January.
- repec:fth:michin:312 is not listed on IDEAS Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)