Welfare effects of the North American free trade agreement
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- R. G. Lipsey & Kelvin Lancaster, 1956. "The General Theory of Second Best," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(1), pages 11-32.
- Brown, Drusilla K & Deardorff, Alan V & Stern, Robert M, 1992.
"North American Integration,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 102(415), pages 1507-1518, November.
- Brown, D.K. & Deardorff, A.V. & Stern, R.M., 1992. "North American Integration," Working Papers 312, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Jeffrey J. Schott, 1993. "NAFTA: An Assessment, Revised Edition," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 70, January.
- repec:fth:michin:312 is not listed on IDEAS Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)