Welfare effects of the North American free trade agreement
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:fth:michin:312 is not listed on IDEAS
- R. G. Lipsey & Kelvin Lancaster, 1956. "The General Theory of Second Best," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(1), pages 11-32.
- Brown, Drusilla K & Deardorff, Alan V & Stern, Robert M, 1992. "North American Integration," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 102(415), pages 1507-1518, November.
- Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Jeffrey J. Schott, 1993. "NAFTA: An Assessment, Revised Edition," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 70, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anderson, James E. & Yotov, Yoto V., 2016.
"Terms of trade and global efficiency effects of free trade agreements, 1990–2002,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 279-298.
- James E. Anderson & Yoto V. Yotov, 2011. "Terms of Trade and Global Efficiency Effects of Free Trade Agreements, 1990-2002," NBER Working Papers 17003, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James E. Anderson & Yoto V. Yotov, 2011. "Terms of Trade and Global Efficiency Effects of Free Trade Agreements, 1990-2002," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 780, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 11 Oct 2011.
- Anderson, James & Yotov, Yoto, 2012. "Terms of Trade and Global Efficiency Effects of Free Trade Agreements, 1990-2002," School of Economics Working Paper Series 2012-3, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University.
- Bashir A. Qasmi & Scott W. Fausti, 2001.
"NAFTA intra-industry trade in agricultural food products,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(2), pages 255-271.
- Qasmi, Bashir A. & Fausti, Scott W., 1999. "Nafta Intra Industry Trade In Agricultural Food Products," 1999 Annual Meeting, July 11-14, 1999, Fargo, ND 35689, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Larch, Mario & Yotov, Yoto, 2016.
"General Equilibrium Trade Policy Analysis with Structural Gravity,"
School of Economics Working Paper Series
2016-9, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University.
- Mario Larch & Yoto V. Yotov, 2016. "General Equilibrium Trade Policy Analysis with Structural Gravity," CESifo Working Paper Series 6020, CESifo Group Munich.
- Larch, Mario & Yotov, Yoto V., 2016. "General equilibrium trade policy analysis with structural gravity," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2016-08, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Pulido San Román, Antonio & Pérez García, Julián, 2006. "Lawrence R. Klein and Applied Economics/Lawrence R. Klein y la economía aplicada," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 24, pages 43-94, Abril.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jpolmo:v:17:y:1995:i:2:p:163-176. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.