Evaluating productive performance: A new approach based on the product-mix problem consistent with Data Envelopment Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kao, Chiang, 2009. "Efficiency decomposition in network data envelopment analysis: A relational model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 192(3), pages 949-962, February.
- Laurens Cherchye & Bram De Rock & Bart Dierynck & Filip Roodhooft & Jeroen Sabbe, 2013.
"Opening the “Black Box” of Efficiency Measurement: Input Allocation in Multioutput Settings,"
INFORMS, vol. 61(5), pages 1148-1165, October.
- Laurens CHERCHYE & Bram DE ROCK & Bart DIERYNCK & Filip ROODHOOFT & Jeroen SABBE, 2011. "Opening the 'black box' of efficiency measurement: input allocation in multi-output settings," Working Papers Department of Economics ces11.10, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Laurens Cherchye & Bram De Rock & Bart Dierynck & Filip Roodhooft & Jeroen Sabbe, 2013. "Opening the Black Box of Efficiency Measurement: Input Allocation in Multi-Output Settings," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/151675, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Cherchye, L. & De Rock, B. & Dierynck, B. & Roodhooft, F. & Sabbe, J., 2011. "Opening the ‘Black box’ of efficiency measurement: Input allocation in Multi-output settings," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2011-13, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Aparicio, Juan & Pastor, Jesus T., 2014. "Closest targets and strong monotonicity on the strongly efficient frontier in DEA," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 51-57.
- Afriat, Sidney N, 1972. "Efficiency Estimation of Production Function," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 13(3), pages 568-598, October.
- Efthymios G. Tsionas, 2002.
"Stochastic frontier models with random coefficients,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(2), pages 127-147.
- Tsionas, E.G., 2001. "Stochastic Frontier Models with Random Coefficients," DEOS Working Papers 130, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Tsionas, E.G., 2001. "Stochastic Frontier Models with Random Coefficients," Athens University of Economics and Business 130, Athens University of Economics and Business, Department of International and European Economic Studies.
- Prieto, Angel M. & Zofio, Jose L., 2007. "Network DEA efficiency in input-output models: With an application to OECD countries," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 178(1), pages 292-304, April.
- Tone, Kaoru & Tsutsui, Miki, 2009. "Network DEA: A slacks-based measure approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 197(1), pages 243-252, August.
- R. D. Banker & A. Charnes & W. W. Cooper, 1984. "Some Models for Estimating Technical and Scale Inefficiencies in Data Envelopment Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(9), pages 1078-1092, September.
- Aparicio, Juan & Mahlberg, Bernhard & Pastor, Jesus T. & Sahoo, Biresh K., 2014. "Decomposing technical inefficiency using the principle of least action," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 239(3), pages 776-785.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- Ho-chuan Huang, 2004. "Estimation of Technical Inefficiencies with Heterogeneous Technologies," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 21(3), pages 277-296, May.
- Fare, Rolf & Li, Sung Ko, 1998. "Inner and outer approximations of technology: a data envelopment analysis approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 105(3), pages 622-625, March.
- Ole Olesen & N. Petersen, 2003. "Identification and Use of Efficient Faces and Facets in DEA," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 20(3), pages 323-360, November.
- Juan Aparicio & José Ruiz & Inmaculada Sirvent, 2007. "Closest targets and minimum distance to the Pareto-efficient frontier in DEA," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 28(3), pages 209-218, December.
- Timmer, J.B. & Borm, P.E.M. & Suijs, J.P.M., 1998.
"Linear Transformation of Products : Games and Economies,"
1998-76, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Timmer, J.B. & Borm, P.E.M. & Suijs, J.P.M., 2000. "Linear transformation of products : Games and economies," Other publications TiSEM ee4808da-a9e9-40cb-9739-3, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Christopher O’Donnell & D. Rao & George Battese, 2008. "Metafrontier frameworks for the study of firm-level efficiencies and technology ratios," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 34(2), pages 231-255, March.
- Aparicio, Juan & Pastor, Jesus T. & Vidal, Fernando, 2016. "The directional distance function and the translation invariance property," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 1-3.
- Lozano, S., 2013. "DEA production games," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 231(2), pages 405-413.
More about this item
KeywordsFarms; Manufacturing firms; Technical coefficients; Data Envelopment Analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:67:y:2017:i:c:p:134-144. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.