Energy conservation through product-integrated feedback: The roles of goal-setting and social orientation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sexton, Richard J & Johnson, Nancy Brown & Konakayama, Akira, 1987. " Consumer Response to Continuous-Display Electricity-Use Monitors in a Time-of-Use Pricing Experiment," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(1), pages 55-62, June.
- Hutton, R Bruce, et al, 1986. " Effects of Cost-Related Feedback on Consumer Knowledge and Consumption Behavior: A Field Experimental Approach," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(3), pages 327-336, December.
- Wright, Patrick M. & Kacmar, K. Michele, 1994. "Goal Specificity as a Determinant of Goal Commitment and Goal Change," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 242-260, August.
- Earley, P. Christopher, 1988. "Computer-generated performance feedback in the magazine-subscription industry," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 50-64, February.
- Verhallen, Theo M M & Raaij, W Fred, 1981. " Household Behavior and the Use of Natural Gas for Home Heating," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 8(3), pages 253-257, December.
- Shapira, Zur, 1989. "Task choice and assigned goals as determinants of task motivation and performance," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 141-165, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:joepsy:v:23:y:2002:i:5:p:589-603. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/joep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.