The influence of endowments asymmetry and information level on the contribution to a public step good
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anderson, Lisa R. & Mellor, Jennifer M. & Milyo, Jeffrey, 2008.
"Inequality and public good provision: An experimental analysis,"
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics),
Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 1010-1028, June.
- Lisa R. Anderson & Jennifer M. Mellor & Jeffrey Milyo, 2004. "Inequality and Public Good Provision: An Experimental Analysis," Working Papers 12, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Lisa R. Anderson & Jennifer M. Mellor & Jeffrey Milyo, 2003.
"Inequality, Group Cohesion, and Public Good Provision: An Experimental Analysis,"
0308, Harris School of Public Policy Studies, University of Chicago.
- Jeffrey Milyo & Jennifer M. Mellor & Lisa Anderson, 2004. "Inequality, Group Cohesion, and Public Good Provision: An Experimental Analysis," Working Papers 0418, Department of Economics, University of Missouri, revised 27 Dec 2004.
- De Cremer, David & Dijk, Eric van, 2009. "Paying for sanctions in social dilemmas: The effects of endowment asymmetry and accountability," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 109(1), pages 45-55, May.
- Agathe Rouaix & Charles Figuières & Marc Willinger, 2015.
"The trade-off between welfare and equality in a public good experiment,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 45(3), pages 601-623, October.
- Agathe Rouaix & Charles Figuières & Marc Willinger, 2013. "The trade-off between welfare and equality in a public good experiment," Working Papers 13-03, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Feb 2013.
- Urs Fischbacher & Werner Gï¿½th & M. Vittoria Levati, 2011.
"Crossing the Point of No Return: A Public Goods Experiment,"
TWI Research Paper Series
72, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, UniversitÃ¤t Konstanz.
- Urs Fischbacher & Werner Güth & M. Vittoria Levati, 2011. "Crossing the Point of No Return: A Public Goods Experiment," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-059, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Cadigan, John & Wayland, Patrick T. & Schmitt, Pamela & Swope, Kurtis, 2011.
"An experimental dynamic public goods game with carryover,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 80(3), pages 523-531.
- Kurtis Swope & Pamela Schmitt & John Cadigan & Patrick Wayland, 2011. "An Experimental Dynamic Public Goods Game with Carryover," Departmental Working Papers 32, United States Naval Academy Department of Economics.
- Fung, Jane M.Y. & Au, Wing-tung, 2014. "Effect of inequality on cooperation: Heterogeneity and hegemony in public goods dilemma," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 123(1), pages 9-22.
- James Andreoni & Laura Gee, 2015. "Gunning for efficiency with third party enforcement in threshold public goods," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 18(1), pages 154-171, March.
- Gailmard, Sean & Palfrey, Thomas R., 2005.
"An experimental comparison of collective choice procedures for excludable public goods,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 89(8), pages 1361-1398, August.
- Sean Gailmard & Thomas R. Palfrey, 2002. "An Experimental Comparison of Collective Choice Procedures for Excludable Public Goods," Working Papers 0214, Harris School of Public Policy Studies, University of Chicago.
- Lightfoot, Geoffrey & Wisniewski, Tomasz, 2014. "Information Asymmetry and Power in a Surveillance Society," MPRA Paper 53109, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:joepsy:v:13:y:1992:i:2:p:329-342. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/joep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.