Center-of-inattention: Position biases in decision-making
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert Gertner, 1993. "Game Shows and Economic Behavior: Risk-Taking on "Card Sharks"," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, pages 507-521.
- Bennett, Randall W. & Hickman, Kent A., 1993. "Rationality and the 'price is right'," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 99-105, May.
- Berk, Jonathan B & Hughson, Eric & Vandezande, Kirk, 1996.
"The Price Is Right, but Are the Bids? An Investigation of Rational Decision Theory,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, pages 954-970.
- Mark Rosenzweig & Andrew D. Foster, "undated". "Technical Change and Human Capital Returns and Investments: Evidence from the Green Revolution," Home Pages _065, University of Pennsylvania.
- Friedman, Daniel, 1998.
"Monty Hall's Three Doors: Construction and Deconstruction of a Choice Anomaly,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, pages 933-946.
- B. Douglas Bernheim & Michael D. Whinston, 1997. "Incomplete Contracts and Strategic Ambiguity," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1787, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Metrick, Andrew, 1995. "A Natural Experiment in "Jeopardy!"," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 240-253.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kilduff, Martin & Crossland, Craig & Tsai, Wenpin & Krackhardt, David, 2008. "Organizational network perceptions versus reality: A small world after all?," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 107(1), pages 15-28, September.
- Menon, Tanya & Sim, Jessica & Fu, Jeanne Ho-Ying & Chiu, Chi-yue & Hong, Ying-yi, 2010. "Blazing the trail versus trailing the group: Culture and perceptions of the leader's position," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 113(1), pages 51-61, September.
- Bagues, Manuel & Perez-Villadoniga, Maria J., 2013. "Why do I like people like me?," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 148(3), pages 1292-1299.
- Danny Campbell & Seda Erdem, 2015.
"Position Bias in Best-worst Scaling Surveys: A Case Study on Trust in Institutions,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 97(2), pages 526-545.
- Campbell, Danny & Erdem, Seda, 2014. "Position bias in best-worst scaling surveys: a case study on trust in institutions," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 177167, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Valenzuela, Ana & Raghubir, Priya & Mitakakis, Chrissy, 2013. "Shelf space schemas: Myth or reality?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(7), pages 881-888.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jobhdp:v:99:y:2006:i:1:p:66-80. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/obhdp .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.