Saving the worst for last: The effect of time horizon on the efficiency of negotiating benefits and burdens
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 91 (2003)
Issue (Month): 2 (July)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/obhdp|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sondak, Harris & Neale, Margaret A. & Pinkley, Robin, 1995. "The Negotiated Allocation of Benefits and Burdens: The Impact of Outcome Valence, Contribution, and Relationship," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 64(3), pages 249-260, December.
- Drazen Prelec & George Loewenstein, 1991. "Decision Making Over Time and Under Uncertainty: A Common Approach," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 37(7), pages 770-786, July.
- Shelley, Marjorie K., 1994. "Gain/Loss Asymmetry in Risky Intertemporal Choice," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 124-159, July.
- Carnevale, Peter J. D. & Conlon, Donald E., 1988. "Time pressure and strategic choice in mediation," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 111-133, August.
- Uri Benzion & Amnon Rapoport & Joseph Yagil, 1989. "Discount Rates Inferred from Decisions: An Experimental Study," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(3), pages 270-284, March.
- Tripp, Thomas M. & Sondak, Harris, 1992. "An evaluation of dependent variables in experimental negotiation studies: Impasse rates and pareto efficiency," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 273-295, March.
- Mannix, Elizabeth A. & Neale, Margaret A. & Northcraft, Gregory B., 1995. "Equity, Equality, or Need? The Effects of Organizational Culture on the Allocation of Benefits and Burdens," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 276-286, September.
- George F. Loewenstein, 1988. "Frames of Mind in Intertemporal Choice," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(2), pages 200-214, February.
- Kahneman, Daniel & Tversky, Amos, 1979.
"Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk,"
Econometric Society, vol. 47(2), pages 263-91, March.
- Amos Tversky & Daniel Kahneman, 1979. "Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk," Levine's Working Paper Archive 7656, David K. Levine.
- Clyman, Dana R., 1995. "Measures of Joint Performance in Dyadic Mixed-Motive Negotiations," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 38-48, October.
- Lim, Stephen Ghee-Soon & Murnighan, J. Keith, 1994. "Phases, Deadlines, and the Bargaining Process," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 153-171, May.
- James G. March & Zur Shapira, 1987. "Managerial Perspectives on Risk and Risk Taking," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(11), pages 1404-1418, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jobhdp:v:91:y:2003:i:2:p:269-279. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.