Asymptotic normality for L1-norm kernel estimator of conditional median under association dependence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Koenker, Roger W & Bassett, Gilbert, Jr, 1978. "Regression Quantiles," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 33-50, January.
- Pham, Tuan D. & Tran, Lanh T., 1985. "Some mixing properties of time series models," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 297-303, April.
- Xiang, Xiaojing, 1996. "A Kernel Estimator of a Conditional Quantile," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 206-216, November.
- Roussas, George G., 2000. "Asymptotic normality of the kernel estimate of a probability density function under association," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 1-12, October.
- Masry, Elias, 2003. "Local polynomial fitting under association," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 330-359, August.
- Toshio Honda, 2000. "Nonparametric Estimation of a Conditional Quantile for α-Mixing Processes," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 52(3), pages 459-470, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wardia Mechab & Ali Laksaci, 2016. "Nonparametric relative regression for associated random variables," METRON, Springer;Sapienza Università di Roma, vol. 74(1), pages 75-97, April.
- Lin, Wei & Cai, Zongwu & Li, Zheng & Su, Li, 2015. "Optimal smoothing in nonparametric conditional quantile derivative function estimation," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 188(2), pages 502-513.
- Laksaci, Ali & Lemdani, Mohamed & Ould-Sad, Elias, 2009. "A generalized L1-approach for a kernel estimator of conditional quantile with functional regressors: Consistency and asymptotic normality," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(8), pages 1065-1073, April.
More about this item
KeywordsAssociated processes Asymptotic normality Conditional median L1-norm kernel;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:98:y:2007:i:6:p:1214-1230. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.