A Kernel Estimator of a Conditional Quantile
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ould-SaIÂ¨d, Elias, 2006. "A strong uniform convergence rate of kernel conditional quantile estimator under random censorship," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 76(6), pages 579-586, March.
- Han-Ying Liang & Jacobo Uña-Álvarez, 2011. "Asymptotic properties of conditional quantile estimator for censored dependent observations," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 63(2), pages 267-289, April.
- Han-Ying Liang & Jacobo Uña-Álvarez, 2012. "Empirical likelihood for conditional quantile with left-truncated and dependent data," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 64(4), pages 765-790, August.
- Zhou, Yong & Liang, Hua, 2000. "Asymptotic Normality for L1 Norm Kernel Estimator of Conditional Median under [alpha]-Mixing Dependence," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 136-154, April.
- Lin, Zhengyan & Li, Degui, 2007. "Asymptotic normality for L1-norm kernel estimator of conditional median under association dependence," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 98(6), pages 1214-1230, July.
- Lemdani, Mohamed & Ould-Saïd, Elias & Poulin, Nicolas, 2009. "Asymptotic properties of a conditional quantile estimator with randomly truncated data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(3), pages 546-559, March.
- Polonik, Wolfgang & Yao, Qiwei, 2002. "Set-Indexed Conditional Empirical and Quantile Processes Based on Dependent Data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 234-255, February.
More about this item
KeywordsConditional quantile conditional empirical process kernel estimator weak convergence law of the iterated logarithm;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:59:y:1996:i:2:p:206-216. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.