A Kernel Estimator of a Conditional Quantile
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dielman, Terry E. & Rose, Elizabeth L., 1996. "A note on hypothesis testing in LAV multiple regression: A small sample comparison," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 463-470, April.
- Dielman, Terry E. & Rose, Elizabeth L., 1995. "A bootstrap approach to hypothesis testing in least absolute value regression," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 119-130, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ould-SaIÂ¨d, Elias, 2006. "A strong uniform convergence rate of kernel conditional quantile estimator under random censorship," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 76(6), pages 579-586, March.
- Han-Ying Liang & Jacobo Uña-Álvarez, 2011. "Asymptotic properties of conditional quantile estimator for censored dependent observations," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 63(2), pages 267-289, April.
- Han-Ying Liang & Jacobo Uña-Álvarez, 2012. "Empirical likelihood for conditional quantile with left-truncated and dependent data," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 64(4), pages 765-790, August.
- Zhou, Yong & Liang, Hua, 2000. "Asymptotic Normality for L1 Norm Kernel Estimator of Conditional Median under [alpha]-Mixing Dependence," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 136-154, April.
- Lin, Zhengyan & Li, Degui, 2007. "Asymptotic normality for L1-norm kernel estimator of conditional median under association dependence," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 98(6), pages 1214-1230, July.
- Lemdani, Mohamed & Ould-Saïd, Elias & Poulin, Nicolas, 2009. "Asymptotic properties of a conditional quantile estimator with randomly truncated data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(3), pages 546-559, March.
- Polonik, Wolfgang & Yao, Qiwei, 2002. "Set-Indexed Conditional Empirical and Quantile Processes Based on Dependent Data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 234-255, February.
More about this item
KeywordsConditional quantile conditional empirical process kernel estimator weak convergence law of the iterated logarithm;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:59:y:1996:i:2:p:206-216. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .