Asymptotic properties of conditional quantile estimator for censored dependent observations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Qin, Gengsheng & Tsao, Min, 2003. "Empirical likelihood inference for median regression models for censored survival data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 85(2), pages 416-430, May.
- Xiang, Xiaojing, 1996. "A Kernel Estimator of a Conditional Quantile," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 206-216, November.
- Koehler, K. J. & Symanowski, J. T., 1995. "Constructing Multivariate Distributions with Specific Marginal Distributions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 261-282, November.
- Iglesias-Pérez, M. C., 2003. "Strong representation of a conditional quantile function estimator with truncated and censored data," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 79-91, November.
- Cai, Zongwu, 2002. "Regression Quantiles For Time Series," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(01), pages 169-192, February.
- Mehra, K. L. & Sudhakara Rao, M. & Upadrasta, S. P., 1991. "A smooth conditional quantile estimator and related applications of conditional empirical processes," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 151-179, May.
- Polonik, Wolfgang & Yao, Qiwei, 2002. "Set-Indexed Conditional Empirical and Quantile Processes Based on Dependent Data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 234-255, February.
- Liebscher E., 2001. "Estimation Of The Density And The Regression Function Under Mixing Conditions," Statistics & Risk Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 19(1), pages 9-26, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Han-Ying Liang & Jacobo Uña-Álvarez, 2012. "Empirical likelihood for conditional quantile with left-truncated and dependent data," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 64(4), pages 765-790, August.
More about this item
KeywordsStrong uniform convergence; Asymptotic normality; Censored data; α-mixing sequence; Conditional quantile estimator;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:aistmt:v:63:y:2011:i:2:p:267-289. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.