Strong convergence of estimators in nonlinear autoregressive models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Arcones, Miguel A., 1994. "Some strong limit theorems for M-estimators," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 241-268, October.
- Liese, F. & Vajda, I., 1994. "Consistency of M-Estimates in General Regression Models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 93-114, July.
- Koul, Hira L. & Zhu, Zhiwei, 1995. "Bahadur-Kiefer representations for GM-estimators in autoregression models," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 167-189, May.
- Potscher, Benedikt M. & Prucha, Ingmar R., 1986. "A class of partially adaptive one-step m-estimators for the non-linear regression model with dependent observations," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 219-251, July.
- Huang, Sun Young & Basawa, I. V., 1994. "Large sample inference based on multiple observations from nonlinear autoregressive processes," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 127-140, January.
- Tjøstheim, Dag, 1986. "Estimation in nonlinear time series models," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 251-273, February.
- Liebscher, Eckhard, 1996. "Strong convergence of sums of [alpha]-mixing random variables with applications to density estimation," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 69-80, December.
- Masry, Elias & Tjøstheim, Dag, 1995. "Nonparametric Estimation and Identification of Nonlinear ARCH Time Series Strong Convergence and Asymptotic Normality: Strong Convergence and Asymptotic Normality," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(02), pages 258-289, February.
- Liebscher E., 2001. "Estimation Of The Density And The Regression Function Under Mixing Conditions," Statistics & Risk Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 19(1), pages 9-26, January.
More about this item
KeywordsNonlinear autoregressive model M-estimators Strong convergence Threshold models;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:84:y:2003:i:2:p:247-261. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.