A class of partially adaptive one-step m-estimators for the non-linear regression model with dependent observations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kelejian, Harry H & Prucha, Ingmar R, 1999.
"A Generalized Moments Estimator for the Autoregressive Parameter in a Spatial Model,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 40(2), pages 509-533, May.
- Harry H. Kelejian & Ingmar R. Prucha, 1995. "A Generalized Moments Estimator for the Autoregressive Parameter in a Spatial Model," Electronic Working Papers 95-001, University of Maryland, Department of Economics, revised Mar 1997.
- Liebscher, Eckhard, 2003. "Strong convergence of estimators in nonlinear autoregressive models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 247-261, February.
- Joel Corrêa da Rosa & Álvaro Veiga & Marcelo C. Medeiros, 2003. "Three-structured smooth transition regression models based on CART algorithm," Textos para discussão 469, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Mayte Suarez -Farinas & Carlos E. Pedreira & Marcelo C. Medeiros, 2004.
"Local Global Neural Networks: A New Approach for Nonlinear Time Series Modeling,"
Journal of the American Statistical Association,
American Statistical Association, vol. 99, pages 1092-1107, December.
- Mayte Suarez Farinãs & Carlos Eduardo Pedreira & Marcelo C. Medeiros, 2003. "Local-global neural networks: a new approach for nonlinear time series modelling," Textos para discussão 470, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Lima Luiz Renato & Xiao Zhijie, 2010.
"Testing Unit Root Based on Partially Adaptive Estimation,"
Journal of Time Series Econometrics,
De Gruyter, vol. 2(1), pages 1-34, June.
- Xiao, Zhijie & Lima, Luiz Renato, 2004. "Testing unit root based on partially adaptive estimation," FGV EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 528, EPGE Brazilian School of Economics and Finance - FGV EPGE (Brazil).
- Luiz Renato Lima & Zhijie Xiao, 2004. "Testing Unit Root Based on Partially Adaptive Estimation," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 63, Econometric Society.
- Olivier Darné & Amélie Charles, 2012.
"A note on the uncertain trend in US real GNP: Evidence from robust unit root tests,"
AccessEcon, vol. 32(3), pages 2399-2406.
- Amélie Charles & Olivier Darné, 2010. "A note on the uncertain trend in US real GNP: Evidence from robust unit root test," Working Papers hal-00547737, HAL.
- Olivier Darné & Amélie Charles, 2012. "A note of the uncertain trend in US real GNP: Evidence from robust unit root tests," Post-Print hal-00956936, HAL.
- Xiao, Zhijie, 2004.
"Estimating average economic growth in time series data with persistency,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 699-724, December.
- Xiao, Qifang & Xiao, Zhijie, 2003. "Estimating Average Economic Growth in Time Series Data with Persistency," Working Papers 03-0111, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
- Kelejian, Harry H. & Prucha, Ingmar R., 2007. "HAC estimation in a spatial framework," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 131-154, September.
- Peter M Robinson, 2007. "Efficient Estimation of the SemiparametricSpatial Autoregressive Model," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series 515, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- José Luis Aznarte & Marcelo Cunha Medeiros & José Manuel Benítez Sánchez, 2010. "Linearity Testing Against a Fuzzy Rule-based Model," Textos para discussão 566, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Duchesne, Pierre, 2004. "On robust testing for conditional heteroscedasticity in time series models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 227-256, June.
- Robinson, P.M., 2010. "Efficient estimation of the semiparametric spatial autoregressive model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 157(1), pages 6-17, July.
- Phillips, Robert F., 1997. "On the robustness of two alternatives to least squares: A Monte Carlo study," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 21-26, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:32:y:1986:i:2:p:219-251. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.