Asymptotic normality and Berry-Esseen results for conditional density estimator with censored and dependent data
In this paper we derive the asymptotic normality and a Berry-Esseen type bound for the kernel conditional density estimator proposed in Ould-Saïd and Cai (2005)  when the censored observations with multivariate covariates form a stationary [alpha]-mixing sequence.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 101 (2010)
Issue (Month): 5 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description|
|Order Information:|| Postal: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/supportfaq.cws_home/regional|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Masry, Elias, 2005. "Nonparametric regression estimation for dependent functional data: asymptotic normality," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 115(1), pages 155-177, January.
- Qiwei Yao & Rob J. Hyndman, 2002.
"Nonparametric estimation and symmetry tests for conditional density functions,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
6092, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Hyndman, R.J. & Yao, Q., 1998. "Nonparametric Estimation and Symmetry Tests for Conditional Density Functions," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 17/98, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Wolfgang Polonik & Qiwei Yao, 2000. "Conditional minimum volume predictive regions for stochastic processes," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 6311, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Koehler, K. J. & Symanowski, J. T., 1995. "Constructing Multivariate Distributions with Specific Marginal Distributions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 261-282, November.
- Jianqing Fan & Tsz Ho Yim, 2004. "A crossvalidation method for estimating conditional densities," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 91(4), pages 819-834, December.
- Peter Hall & Jeff Racine & Qi Li, 2004. "Cross-Validation and the Estimation of Conditional Probability Densities," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 99, pages 1015-1026, December.
- Jianqing Fan & Qiwei Yao & Howell Tong, 1996. "Estimation of conditional densities and sensitivity measures in nonlinear dynamical systems," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 6704, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Liebscher E., 2001. "Estimation Of The Density And The Regression Function Under Mixing Conditions," Statistics & Risk Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 19(1), pages 9-26, January.
- Bashtannyk, D.M. & Hyndman, R.J., 1998.
"Bandwidth Selection for Kernel Conditional Density Estimation,"
Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers
16/98, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Bashtannyk, David M. & Hyndman, Rob J., 2001. "Bandwidth selection for kernel conditional density estimation," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 279-298, May.
- Liebscher, Eckhard, 1996. "Strong convergence of sums of [alpha]-mixing random variables with applications to density estimation," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 69-80, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:101:y:2010:i:5:p:1043-1054. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.