Integral trimmed regions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fernández, Ignacio Cascos & Molchanov, Ilya, 2003. "A stochastic order for random vectors and random sets based on the Aumann expectation," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 295-305, July.
- Masse, J. C. & Theodorescu, R., 1994. "Halfplane Trimming for Bivariate Distributions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 188-202, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cascos, Ignacio & López-Díaz, Miguel, 2012. "Trimmed regions induced by parameters of a probability," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 306-318.
- Marc Hallin & Davy Paindaveine & Miroslav Siman, 2008.
"Multivariate quantiles and multiple-output regression quantiles: from L1 optimization to halfspace depth,"
Working Papers ECARES
2008_042, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Marc Hallin & Davy Paindaveine & Miroslav Šiman, 2010. "Multivariate quantiles and multiple-output regression quantiles: From L1 optimization to halfspace depth," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/127979, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Ignacio Cascos & Ilya Molchanov, 2006. "Multivariate risks and depth-trimmed regions," Papers math/0606520, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2006.
- Cascos, Ignacio, 2006. "The expected convex hull trimmed regions of a sample," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws066919, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Cascos, Ignacio & Molchanov, Ilya, 2006. "Multivariate risks and depth-trimmed regions," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws063815, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
More about this item
KeywordsDepth function Halfspace trimming Trimmed region Zonoid trimming;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:96:y:2005:i:2:p:404-424. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.