More Higher-Order Efficiency: Concentration Probability
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Magnus, J.R. & Neudecker, H., 1985. "Matrix differential calculus with applications to simple, Hadamard, and Kronecker products," Other publications TiSEM 1b2f1740-bfd1-4ea5-986c-9, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Taniguchi, Masanobu, 1986. "Third order asymptotic properties of maximum likelihood estimators for Gaussian ARMA processes," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 1-31, February.
- Pfanzagl, J. & Wefelmeyer, W., 1978. "A third-order optimum property of the maximum likelihood estimator," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 1-29, March.
- Takeuchi, Kei & Morimune, Kimio, 1985. "Third-Order Efficiency of the Extended Maximum Likelihood Estimators in a Simultaneous Equation System," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(1), pages 177-200, January.
- Rao C. R. & Sinha Β. K. & Subramanyam K., 1982. "Third Order Efficiency Of The Maximum Likelihood Estimator In The Multinomial Distribution," Statistics & Risk Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 1(1), pages 1-16, January.
- Yuzo Hosoya, 1990. "Information amount and higher-order efficiency in estimation," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 42(1), pages 37-49, March.
More about this item
Keywordsbias-adjustment curved exponential distributions Edgeworth expansion maximum likelihood estimator Fisher-consistency;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:67:y:1998:i:2:p:349-366. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .