Some empirics on economic growth under heterogeneous technology
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Durlauf, Steven N. & Johnson, Paul A. & Temple, Jonathan R.W., 2005.
Handbook of Economic Growth,in: Philippe Aghion & Steven Durlauf (ed.), Handbook of Economic Growth, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 8, pages 555-677
- Durlauf,S.N. & Johnson,P.A. & Temple,J.R.W., 2004. "Growth econometrics," Working papers 18, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Johnson, Paul & Durlauf, Steven N & Temple, Johnathan R. W., 2004. "Growth Econometrics," Vassar College Department of Economics Working Paper Series 61, Vassar College Department of Economics.
- Robert J. Barro, 1991.
"Economic Growth in a Cross Section of Countries,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 106(2), pages 407-443.
- Barro, R.J., 1989. "Economic Growth In A Cross Section Of Countries," RCER Working Papers 201, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Robert J. Barro, 1989. "Economic Growth in a Cross Section of Countries," NBER Working Papers 3120, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David N. Weil, 1992.
"A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 107(2), pages 407-437.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David Weil, 1990. "A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth," Working Papers 1990-24, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David N. Weil, 1990. "A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 3541, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Montagnoli, Alberto & Nagayasu, Jun, 2015.
"UK house price convergence clubs and spillovers,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 50-58.
- Montagnoli, Alberto & Nagayasu, Jun, 2013. "UK House Prices: Convergence Clubs and Spillovers," SIRE Discussion Papers 2013-101, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Alberto Montagnoli & Jun Nagayasu, 2013. "UK house prices: convergence clubs and spillovers," Working Papers 1322, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Markus Eberhardt & Francis Teal, 2011.
"Econometrics For Grumblers: A New Look At The Literature On Cross‐Country Growth Empirics,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(1), pages 109-155, February.
- Markus Eberhardt & Francis Teal, 2009. "Econometrics for Grumblers: A New Look at the Literature on Cross-Country Growth Empirics," CSAE Working Paper Series 2009-07, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Eberhardt, Markus & Teal, Francis, 2009. "Econometrics for Grumblers: A New Look at the Literature on Cross-Country Growth Empirics," MPRA Paper 15813, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mihály Borsi & Norbert Metiu, 2015.
"The evolution of economic convergence in the European Union,"
Springer, vol. 48(2), pages 657-681, March.
- Borsi, Mihály Tamás & Metiu, Norbert, 2013. "The evolution of economic convergence in the European Union," Discussion Papers 28/2013, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Delphine Irac & Jimmy Lopez, 2015.
"Euro area structural convergence? A multi-criterion cluster analysis,"
CEPII research center, issue 143, pages 1-22.
- Irac, D. & Lopez, J., 2013. "Euro area structural convergence? A multi-criterion cluster analysis," Working papers 470, Banque de France.
- Delphine Irac & Jimmy Lopez, 2015. "Euro Area Structural Convergence? A Multi-Criterion Cluster Analysis," Post-Print halshs-01227965, HAL.
- Haupt, Harry & Meier, Verena, 2016. "Dealing with heterogeneity, nonlinearity and club misclassification in growth convergence: A nonparametric two-step approach," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 455, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Serranito, Francisco, 2013.
"Heterogeneous technology and the technological catching-up hypothesis: Theory and assessment in the case of MENA countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 685-697.
- Francisco Serranito, 2013. "Heterogeneous technology and the technological catching-up hypothesis: Theory and assessment in the case of MENA countries," Post-Print hal-01384675, HAL.
- Ekaterini Panopoulou & Theologos Pantelidis, 2012.
"Convergence in per capita health expenditures and health outcomes in the OECD countries,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(30), pages 3909-3920, October.
- Ekaterini Panopoulou & Theologos Pantelidis, 2011. "Convergence in Per Capita Health Expenditures and Health Outcomes in the OECD Countries," Post-Print hal-00712384, HAL.
- Ramos, María Gracia & Winkelried, Diego, 2016.
"Tendencias comunes en el índice de precios al consumidor,"
Revista Estudios Económicos,
Banco Central de Reserva del Perú, issue 31, pages 29-44.
- Ramos, Maria Gracia & Winkelried, Diego, 2016. "Tendencias comunes en el índice de precios al consumidor," Working Papers 2016-004, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Rughoo, Aarti & Sarantis, Nicholas, 2012. "Integration in European retail banking: Evidence from savings and lending rates to non-financial corporations," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 1307-1327.
- Rughoo, Aarti & Sarantis, Nicholas, 2014. "The global financial crisis and integration in European retail banking," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 28-41.
- Antzoulatos, Angelos A. & Koufopoulos, Kostas & Lambrinoudakis, Costas & Tsiritakis, Emmanuel, 2016. "Supply of capital and capital structure: The role of financial development," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 166-195.
- repec:eee:quaeco:v:65:y:2017:i:c:p:71-87 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:enepol:v:109:y:2017:i:c:p:499-509 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gilles Dufrénot & Valérie Mignon & Théo Naccache, 2012. "Testing Catching-Up Between The Developing Countries: “Growth Resistance” And Sometimes “Growth Tragedy”," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(4), pages 470-508, October.
- Alison Stegman, 2011. "Sectoral Productivity, Structural Change and Convergence," CAMA Working Papers 2011-32, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Ekaterini Panopoulou & Theologos Pantelidis, 2009.
"Club Convergence in Carbon Dioxide Emissions,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 44(1), pages 47-70, September.
- Ekaterini Panopoulou and Theologos Pantelidis, 2007. "Club Convergence in Carbon Dioxide Emissions," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp235, IIIS.
- Pui Sun Tam & Pui I Tam, 2012. "Rethinking stock market integration: Globalization, valuation and convergence," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2012-052, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Fernández-Amador, Octavio & Oberdabernig, Doris & Tomberger, Patrick, 2017. "Testing for Convergence in Carbon Dioxide Emissions using a Bayesian Robust Structural Model," Papers 1101, World Trade Institute.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmacro:v:29:y:2007:i:3:p:455-469. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622617 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.