Aggregate economic fluctuations in endogenous growth models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jacob A. Mincer, 1974. "Introduction to "Schooling, Experience, and Earnings"," NBER Chapters,in: Schooling, Experience, and Earnings, pages 1-4 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jacob A. Mincer, 1974. "Schooling, Experience, and Earnings," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number minc74-1, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baranano, Ilaski, 2001. "On human capital externalities and aggregate fluctuations," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 53(5), pages 459-472.
- Phillips, Kerk L. & Wrase, Jeff, 2006.
"Is Schumpeterian `creative destruction' a plausible source of endogenous real business cycle shocks?,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 30(11), pages 1885-1913, November.
- Kerk L. Phillips & Jeff Wrase, 2003. "Is Schumpeterian "Creative Destruction" a Plausible Source of Endogenous Real Business Cycle Shocks?," GE, Growth, Math methods 0304001, EconWPA.
- Jeff Wrase & Kerk Phillips, 2004. "Is Schumpeterian Creative Destruction a Plausible Source of Endogenous Real Business Cycle Shocks," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 428, Econometric Society.
- Kitlinski, Tobias & Schmidt, Torsten, 2011. "The Forecasting Performance of an Estimated Medium Run Model," Ruhr Economic Papers 301, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Marcin Bielecki, 2017. "Business cycles, innovation and growth: welfare analysis," Working Papers 2017-19, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Pakko Michael R., 2005.
"Changing Technology Trends, Transition Dynamics, and Growth Accounting,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 1-42, December.
- Michael R. Pakko, 2005. "Changing technology trends, transition dynamics and growth accounting," Working Papers 2000-014, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Hofer Helmut & Weyerstraß Klaus & Schmidt Torsten, 2011.
"Practice and Prospects of Medium-term Economic Forecasting,"
Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik),
De Gruyter, vol. 231(1), pages 153-171, February.
- Hofer, Helmut & Schmidt, Torsten & Weyerstrass, Klaus, 2010. "Practice and Prospects of Medium-term Economic Forecasting," Ruhr Economic Papers 177, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Helmut Hofer & Torsten Schmidt & Klaus Weyerstrass, 2010. "Practice and prospects of medium-term economic forecasting," NRN working papers 2010-12, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Ilaski Barañano, 2001. "Endogenous growth and economic fluctuations," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 25(3), pages 515-541, September.
- Matheron, Julien, 2003. "Is growth useful in RBC models?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 605-622, May.
- Kerk Phillips & Jeffrey M. Wrase, 1999.
"Schumpeterian growth and endogenous business cycles,"
99-20, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Kerk L. Phillips, 2000. "Schumpeterian Growth and Endogenous Business Cycles," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0706, Econometric Society.
- Barañano Mentxaka, Ilaski & Moral Zuazo, María Paz, 2003. "Output dynamics in an endogenous growth model," BILTOKI 2003-10, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Economía Aplicada III (Econometría y Estadística).
- Tobias Kitlinski & Torsten Schmidt, 2011. "The Forecasting Performance of an Estimated Medium Run Model," Ruhr Economic Papers 0301, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Marco Maffezzoli, 2000.
"Human Capital and International Real Business Cycles,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 3(1), pages 137-165, January.
- Marco Maffezzoli, 1998. "Online Appendix to Human Capital and International Real Business Cycles," Technical Appendices maffezzoli00, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0301 is not listed on IDEAS
- Filip Rozsypal, 2015. "Schumpeterian business cycles," 2015 Meeting Papers 320, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Ilaski Barañano & M. Paz Moral, 2003. "Output dynamics in an endogenous growth model," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 5(15), pages 1-13.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:5:y:2003:i:15:p:1-13 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmacro:v:18:y:1996:i:1:p:27-47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622617 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.