Can fiscal spending be contractionary when interest rates have supply-side effects?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Francesco Giavazzi & Marco Pagano, 1990.
"Can Severe Fiscal Contractions Be Expansionary? Tales of Two Small European Countries,"
NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1990, Volume 5, pages 75-122
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- F. Giavazzi & M. Pagano, 1990. "Can Severe Fiscal Contractions Be Expansionary? Tales of two Small Euopean Countries," Working Papers 89, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Giavazzi, Francesco & Pagano, Marco, 1990. "Can Severe Fiscal Contractions Be Expansionary? Tales of Two Small European Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 417, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Francesco Giavazzi & Marco Pagano, 1990. "Can Severe Fiscal Contractions be Expansionary? Tales of Two Small European Countries," NBER Working Papers 3372, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Heijdra, Ben J & Scarth, William M, 1990.
"Investment Spending in Australia: Further Study and Interpretation,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 66(195), pages 295-307, December.
- Heijdra, B.J. & Scarth, W.M., 1990. "Investment Spending In Australia: Further Study And Interpretation," Papers 1990-05, Tasmania - Department of Economics.
- Robert A. Driskill & Steven M. Sheffrin, 1985. "The "Patman Effect" and Stabilization Policy," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 100(1), pages 149-163.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tamborini, Roberto, 2009.
"The "Credit-Cost Channel" of Monetary Policy. A Theoretical Assessment,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 3, pages 1-23.
- Tamborini, Roberto, 2008. "The "Credit-Cost Channel" of Monetary Policy. A Theoretical Assessment," Economics Discussion Papers 2008-33, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Ali, Syed Zahid & Anwar, Sajid, 2013. "Inflation and interest rates in the presence of a cost channel, wealth effect and agent heterogeneity," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 286-296.
- Myatt, Anthony & Scarth, William M., 2003. "Is policy perversity consistent with Keynesian business cycles?," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 351-365, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmacro:v:17:y:1995:i:2:p:289-301. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622617 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.