Investment Spending In Australia: Further Study And Interpretation
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Heijdra, Ben J & Scarth, William M, 1990. "Investment Spending in Australia: Further Study and Interpretation," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 66(195), pages 295-307, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Myatt, Anthony & Scarth, William M., 1995. "Can fiscal spending be contractionary when interest rates have supply-side effects?," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 289-301.
More about this item
Keywordsinvestments ; estimator ; economic models ; demand;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:tasman:1990-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dutasau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .