Risk absorption in Japanese subcontracting: A microeconometric study of the automobile industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Klenio Barbosa, 2009.
"Free-Riding in Procurement Design,"
LERNA Working Papers
09.29.305, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Barbosa, Klenio, 2009. "Free Riding in Procurement Design," TSE Working Papers 09-128, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Klenio Barbosa, 2016. "Free-Riding In Procurement Design," Anais do XLII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 42nd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 117, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Belderbos, Rene & Capannelli, Giovanni & Fukao, Kyoji, 2001. "Backward Vertical Linkages of Foreign Manufacturing Affiliates: Evidence from Japanese Multinationals," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 189-208, January.
- Yun, Mikyung, 1999. "Subcontracting relations in the Korean automotive industry: risk sharing and technological capability," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 81-108, January.
- Buzzavo, Leonardo & Stocchetti, Andrea & Volpato, Giuseppe, 2003. "The integration of the automobile supply chain: new competitive forms and ICT," MPRA Paper 31576, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luca Corazzini & Stefano Galavotti & Rupert Sausgruber & Paola Valbonesi, 2017.
"Allotment in first-price auctions: an experimental investigation,"
Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 20(1), pages 70-99, March.
- Luca Corazzini & Stefano Galavotti & Rupert Sausgruber & Paola Valbonesi, 2012. "Allotment In First-Price Auctions: An Experimental Investigation," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0153, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Pierre Azoulay, 2003. "Agents of Embeddedness," NBER Working Papers 10142, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Okamuro, Hiroyuki, 2001.
"Risk sharing in the supplier relationship: new evidence from the Japanese automotive industry,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 45(4), pages 361-381, August.
- Okamuro, Hiroyuki, 1997. "Risk sharing in the supplier relationship: new evidence from the Japanese automotive industry," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Dynamics FS IV 97-18, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- James M. Malcomson, 2012. "Relational Incentive Contracts," Introductory Chapters,in: Robert Gibbons & John Roberts (ed.), The Handbook of Organizational Economics Princeton University Press.
- Michael G. Jacobides & John Paul MacDuffie & C. Jennifer Tae, 2016. "Agency, structure, and the dominance of OEMs: Change and stability in the automotive sector," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(9), pages 1942-1967, September.
- Kandel, Eugene & Pearson, Neil D., 2001. "Flexibility versus Commitment in Personnel Management," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 515-556, December.
- Branstetter, Lee, 2000. "Vertical Keiretsu and Knowledge Spillovers in Japanese Manufacturing: An Empirical Assessment," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 73-104, June.
- Fumihiko Isada & Yuriko Isada, 2015. "A Network Analysis Of Open Innovation In Drug Discovery," Economy & Business Journal, International Scientific Publications, Bulgaria, vol. 9(1), pages 94-110.
- repec:bla:rdevec:v:21:y:2017:i:4:p:1401-1424 is not listed on IDEAS
- Masaki Nakabayashi, 2017.
"Honesty, Diligence and Skill: Risk Sharing and Specialization in the Kiryu Silk Weaving Cluster, Japan,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(4), pages 1401-1424, November.
- NAKABAYASHI, Masaki, 2013. "Honesty, Diligence, and Skill: Risk Sharing and Specialization in the Kiryu Silk Weaving Cluster, Japan," ISS Discussion Paper Series (series F) f166, Institute of Social Science, The University of Tokyo, revised 09 Jan 2014.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jjieco:v:6:y:1992:i:1:p:1-29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622903 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.