Risk absorption in Japanese subcontracting: A microeconometric study of the automobile industry
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 6 (1992)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622903|
- Luca Corazzini & Stefano Galavotti & Rupert Sausgruber & Paola Valbonesi, 2017.
"Allotment in first-price auctions: an experimental investigation,"
Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 20(1), pages 70-99, March.
- Luca Corazzini & Stefano Galavotti & Rupert Sausgruber & Paola Valbonesi, 2012. "Allotment In First-Price Auctions: An Experimental Investigation," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0153, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Klenio Barbosa, 2009. "Free-Riding in Procurement Design," LERNA Working Papers 09.29.305, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Barbosa, Klenio, 2009. "Free Riding in Procurement Design," TSE Working Papers 09-128, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- James M. Malcomson, 2012. "Relational Incentive Contracts," Introductory Chapters,in: Robert Gibbons & John Roberts (ed.), The Handbook of Organizational Economics Princeton University Press.
- James Malcomson, 2010. "Relational Incentive Contracts," Economics Series Working Papers 508, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Klenio Barbosa, 2016. "Free-Riding In Procurement Design," Anais do XLII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 42ndd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 117, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Kandel, Eugene & Pearson, Neil D., 2001. "Flexibility versus Commitment in Personnel Management," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 515-556, December.
- Okamuro, Hiroyuki, 2001. "Risk sharing in the supplier relationship: new evidence from the Japanese automotive industry," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 45(4), pages 361-381, August.
- Okamuro, Hiroyuki, 1997. "Risk sharing in the supplier relationship: new evidence from the Japanese automotive industry," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Dynamics FS IV 97-18, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Pierre Azoulay, 2003. "Agents of Embeddedness," NBER Working Papers 10142, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Belderbos, Rene & Capannelli, Giovanni & Fukao, Kyoji, 2001. "Backward Vertical Linkages of Foreign Manufacturing Affiliates: Evidence from Japanese Multinationals," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 189-208, January.
- Branstetter, Lee, 2000. "Vertical Keiretsu and Knowledge Spillovers in Japanese Manufacturing: An Empirical Assessment," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 73-104, June.
- Yun, Mikyung, 1999. "Subcontracting relations in the Korean automotive industry: risk sharing and technological capability," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 81-108, January.
- Fumihiko Isada & Yuriko Isada, 2015. "A Network Analysis Of Open Innovation In Drug Discovery," Economy & Business Journal, International Scientific Publications, Bulgaria, vol. 9(1), pages 94-110.
- Buzzavo, Leonardo & Stocchetti, Andrea & Volpato, Giuseppe, 2003. "The integration of the automobile supply chain: new competitive forms and ICT," MPRA Paper 31576, University Library of Munich, Germany.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jjieco:v:6:y:1992:i:1:p:1-29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed