International diversification and Microfinance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- C. W. J. Granger, 1998.
"Extracting information from mega‐panels and high‐frequency data,"
Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 52(3), pages 258-272, November.
- Granger, Clive W.J., 1998. "Extracting Information from Mega-Panels and High-Frequency Data," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt17t2d9n6, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Gourieroux, Christian & Holly, Alberto & Monfort, Alain, 1982. "Likelihood Ratio Test, Wald Test, and Kuhn-Tucker Test in Linear Models with Inequality Constraints on the Regression Parameters," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(1), pages 63-80, January.
- Moerman, Gerard A., 2008. "Diversification in euro area stock markets: Country versus industry," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(7), pages 1122-1134, November.
- Gonzalez, Adrian, 2007. "Resilience of Microfinance Institutions to National Macroeconomic Events: An Econometric Analysis of MFI asset quality," MPRA Paper 4317, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nicolas Krauss & Ingo Walter, 2009. "Can Microfinance Reduce Portfolio Volatility?," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 58(1), pages 85-110, October.
- Kodde, David A & Palm, Franz C, 1986. "Wald Criteria for Jointly Testing Equality and Inequality Restriction s," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 54(5), pages 1243-1248, September.
- Bekaert, Geert & Urias, Michael S, 1996.
"Diversification, Integration and Emerging Market Closed-End Funds,"
Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 51(3), pages 835-869, July.
- Geert Bekaert & Michael S. Urias, 1995. "Diversification, Integration and Emerging Market Closed-End Funds," NBER Working Papers 4990, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nijman, T.E. & de Roon, F.A., 2001. "Testing for mean-variance spanning : A survey," Other publications TiSEM 0159f80a-c61b-4519-b004-a, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Nijman, T.E. & de Roon, F.A. & Werker, B.J.M., 2001. "Testing for Mean-Variance spanning with short sales constraints and transaction costs : The case of emerging markets," Other publications TiSEM f4a3551a-d7ae-4c22-8813-b, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- DeRoon, Frans A. & Nijman, Theo E., 2001. "Testing for mean-variance spanning: a survey," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 111-155, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marie Briere & Ariane Szafarz, 2015.
"Does commercial microfinance belong to the financial sector? Lessons from the stock market,"
Post-Print CEB, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles, vol. 67, pages 110-125, March.
- Brière, Marie & Szafarz, Ariane, 2015. "Does Commercial Microfinance Belong to the Financial Sector? Lessons from the Stock Market," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 110-125.
- Marie Briere & Ariane Szafarz, 2014. "Does Commercial Microfinance Belong to the Financial Sector? Lessons from the Stock Market," Working Papers CEB 14-024, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Marie Brière & Ariane Szafarz, 2015. "Does Commercial Microfinance Belong to the Financial Sector? Lessons from the Stock Market," Post-Print hal-01491987, HAL.
- Patrick Reichert, 2016. "A meta-analysis examining the nature of trade-offs in microfinance," Working Papers CEB 16-005, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Wagner, Charlotte & Winkler, Adalbert, 2013. "The Vulnerability of Microfinance to Financial Turmoil – Evidence from the Global Financial Crisis," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 71-90.
- Chrysovalantis Gaganis, 2016.
"Assessing the overall performance of microfinance institutions,"
International Journal of Banking, Accounting and Finance, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 7(1), pages 52-83.
- Chrysovalantis Gaganis, 2016. "Assessing the Overall Performance of Microfinance Institutions," Working Papers 1603, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Wijesiri, Mahinda, 2016.
"Weathering the storm: ownership structure and performance of microfinance institutions in the wake of the global financial crisis,"
Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 238-247.
- Mahinda Wijesiri, 2016. "Weathering the storm: Ownership structure and performance of microfinance institutions in the wake of the global financial crisis," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2016-002, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Faisal Mustafa & Ambreen Khursheed & Maham Fatima, 2018. "Impact of global financial crunch on financially innovative microfinance institutions in South Asia," Financial Innovation, Springer;Southwestern University of Finance and Economics, vol. 4(1), pages 1-11, December.
- Tchakoute Tchuigoua, Hubert, 2016. "Buffer capital in microfinance institutions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(9), pages 3523-3537.
- Moulin, Bertrand, 2011. "Microfinance investment vehicles in Sub-Saharan Africa: constraints and potentials," MPRA Paper 32967, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dorfleitner, G. & Priberny, C., 2013. "A quantitative model for structured microfinance," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 12-22.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/14039 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fan, Yaoyao & John, Kose & Liu, Frank Hong & Tamanni, Luqyan, 2019. "Security design, incentives, and Islamic microfinance: Cross country evidence," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 264-280.
- Karel Janda & Barbora Svarovska, 2012. "Suitability of Microfinance as an Investment Option," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp470, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Wijesiri, Mahinda & Yaron, Jacob & Meoli, Michele, 2015. "Performance of microfinance institutions in achieving the poverty outreach and financial sustainability: When age and size matter?," MPRA Paper 69821, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wolff, Dominik & Bessler, Wolfgang & Opfer, Heiko, 2012. "Multi-Asset Portfolio Optimization and Out-of-Sample Performance: An Evaluation of Black-Litterman, Mean Variance and Naïve Diversification Approaches," Annual Conference 2012 (Goettingen): New Approaches and Challenges for the Labor Market of the 21st Century 62020, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Berg, Gunhild & Kirschenmann, Karolin, 2012. "Funding vs. real economy shock : the impact of the 2007-2009 crisis on small firms'credit availability," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6030, The World Bank.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/7858 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sefa Awaworyi Churchill & Jeffrey Korankye Danso & Elikem Nyatefe, 2018. "Microfinance Institution Performance: Does the Macroeconomy Matter?," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 37(4), pages 429-442, December.
- Magloire Nya Tchatchoua & Isabelle Pignatel & Hubert Tchakoute Tchuigoua, 2019. "What type of microfinance institutions comply with International Financial Reporting Standards?," Working Papers CEB 19-012, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Cristián Pinto, 2015. "The Effect of Labor Market Flexibility on Microfinance Institutions Performance: International Evidence," Serie Working Papers 21, Universidad del Desarrollo, School of Business and Economics.
- Hubert Tchakoute Tchuigoua, 2015. "Capital Structure of Microfinance Institutions," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 47(3), pages 313-340, June.
- Janda, Karel & Zetek, Pavel, 2014. "The Impact of Public Spending on the Performance of Microfinance Institutions," MPRA Paper 55690, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Célestin Mayoukou & Pierre-Bruno Ruffini -Edehn, 2016. "Multinational Banking And Microfinance An Analysis Based On The Paradigm "Oli" Revisited," Post-Print hal-02350116, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsMicrofinance Mean-variance spanning International diversification;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jimfin:v:30:y:2011:i:3:p:507-515. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30443 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.