Optimal seigniorage and financial liberalization
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rangan Gupta, 2005. "Financial Liberalization and Inflationary Dynamics," Working papers 2005-31, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Hernando Vargas H., 1996.
"Apertura, encajes e intermediación financiera,"
Ensayos sobre Política Económica,
Banco de la Republica de Colombia, vol. 15(30), pages 5-40, DIciembre.
- Bacchetta, Philippe & Espinosa, Maria Paz, 1995.
"Information sharing and tax competition among governments,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 39(1-2), pages 103-121, August.
- Bacchetta, P. & Paz Espinosa, M., 1992. "Information Sharing and Tax Competition Among Governments," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 173.92, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Philippe Bacchetta & Maria Paz Espinosa, 1993. "Information Sharing and Tax Competition Among Governments," CEPR Financial Markets Paper 0028, European Science Foundation Network in Financial Markets, c/o C.E.P.R, 77 Bastwick Street, London EC1V 3PZ..
- Joseph Daniels & David VanHoose, 1998. "Two-Country Models of Monetary and Fiscal Policy: What Have We Learned? What More Can We Learn?," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 265-284, July.
- Rangan Gupta, 2005. "Costly State Monitoring and Reserve Requirements," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 6(2), pages 263-288, November.
- Rangan Gupta, 2005. "A Generic Model of Financial Repression," Working papers 2005-20, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2005.
- Rangan Gupta, 2007.
"Financial Liberalization and Inflationary Dynamics: An Open Economy Analysis,"
International Economic Journal,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(3), pages 335-360.
- Rangan Gupta, 2005. "Financial Liberalization and Inflationary Dynamics: An Open Economy Analysis," Working papers 2005-32, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Philippe Bacchetta & María Espinosa, 2000. "Exchange-of-Information Clauses in International Tax Treaties," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 7(3), pages 275-293, May.
- George Halkos & Nickolas Kyriazis, 2006. "Is tax competition harmful and is the EU an optimal tax area?," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 21(2), pages 163-177, April.
- Baltensperger, Ernst & Jordan, Thomas J., 1997. "Seigniorage, banking, and the optimal quantity of money," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 781-796, June.
- Caminal, Ramon, 1997. "Financial intermediation and the optimal tax system," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 351-382, February.
- Jianhuai Shi, 2002. "The Economic Effects of Inflation Tax Instruments in an Overlapping-Generations Economy with Production," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 3(2), pages 433-451, November.
- Huizinga, H.P., 1996. "The Dual Role of Money and Optimal Financial Taxes," Discussion Paper 1996-99, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Ramon Caminal, 2002. "Taxation of banks: A theoretical framework," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 525.02, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Joseph Daniels & David Hoose, 1996. "Reserve requirements, currency substitution, and seigniorage in the transition to European monetary union," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 257-273, July.
- Bas Aarle & Nina Budina, 1997. "Financial repression, money growth, and seignorage: The Polish experience," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 133(4), pages 683-707, December.
- Patrick Honohan, 1994. "The Fiscal Approach to Financial Intermediation Policy," Papers WP049, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Patrick Honohan, 2003. "Taxation of Financial Intermediation : Theory and Practice for Emerging Economines," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15122, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jimfin:v:11:y:1992:i:6:p:518-538. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30443 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.