Optimal seigniorage and financial liberalization
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Rangan Gupta, 2005. "Financial Liberalization and Inflationary Dynamics," Working papers 2005-31, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Hernando Vargas H., 1996.
"Apertura, encajes e intermediación financiera,"
Ensayos sobre Política Económica,
Banco de la Republica de Colombia, vol. 15(30), pages 5-40, DIciembre.
- Hernando Vargas, 1996. "Apertura, Encajes E Intermediación Financiera," ENSAYOS SOBRE POLÍTICA ECONÓMICA, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ESPE, vol. 15(30), pages 5-40, December.
- Hernando Vargas Herrera, 1997. "Apertura, Encajes e Intermediación Financiera," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 002013, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Hernando Vargas, 1997. "Apertura, Encajes e Intermediación Financiera," Borradores de Economia 072, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Bacchetta, Philippe & Espinosa, Maria Paz, 1995. "Information sharing and tax competition among governments," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1-2), pages 103-121, August.
- Bacchetta, P. & Paz Espinosa, M., 1992. "Information Sharing and Tax Competition Among Governments," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 173.92, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Philippe Bacchetta & Maria Paz Espinosa, 1993. "Information Sharing and Tax Competition Among Governments," CEPR Financial Markets Paper 0028, European Science Foundation Network in Financial Markets, c/o C.E.P.R, 77 Bastwick Street, London EC1V 3PZ..
- Joseph Daniels & David VanHoose, 1998. "Two-Country Models of Monetary and Fiscal Policy: What Have We Learned? What More Can We Learn?," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 265-284, July.
- Rangan Gupta, 2005. "Costly State Monitoring and Reserve Requirements," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 6(2), pages 263-288, November.
- Rangan Gupta, 2005. "A Generic Model of Financial Repression," Working papers 2005-20, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2005.
- Rangan Gupta, 2007. "Financial Liberalization and Inflationary Dynamics: An Open Economy Analysis," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(3), pages 335-360.
- Rangan Gupta, 2005. "Financial Liberalization and Inflationary Dynamics: An Open Economy Analysis," Working papers 2005-32, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Philippe Bacchetta & María Espinosa, 2000. "Exchange-of-Information Clauses in International Tax Treaties," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 7(3), pages 275-293, May.
- George Halkos & Nickolas Kyriazis, 2006. "Is tax competition harmful and is the EU an optimal tax area?," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 21(2), pages 163-177, April.
- Baltensperger, Ernst & Jordan, Thomas J., 1997. "Seigniorage, banking, and the optimal quantity of money," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 781-796, June.
- Caminal, Ramon, 1997. "Financial intermediation and the optimal tax system," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 351-382, February.
- Jianhuai Shi, 2002. "The Economic Effects of Inflation Tax Instruments in an Overlapping-Generations Economy with Production," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 3(2), pages 433-451, November.
- Huizinga, H.P., 1996. "The Dual Role of Money and Optimal Financial Taxes," Discussion Paper 1996-99, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Ramon Caminal, 2002. "Taxation of banks: A theoretical framework," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 525.02, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Joseph Daniels & David Hoose, 1996. "Reserve requirements, currency substitution, and seigniorage in the transition to European monetary union," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 257-273, July.
- Bas Aarle & Nina Budina, 1997. "Financial repression, money growth, and seignorage: The Polish experience," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 133(4), pages 683-707, December.
- Patrick Honohan, 1994. "The Fiscal Approach to Financial Intermediation Policy," Papers WP049, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Patrick Honohan, 2003. "Taxation of Financial Intermediation : Theory and Practice for Emerging Economines," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15122.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jimfin:v:11:y:1992:i:6:p:518-538. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed