Apertura, Encajes E Intermediación Financiera
En este trabajo se desarrolla un modelo teórico simple de dos períodos capaz de acomodar varios estilizados de la macroeconomía y el sector financiero colombianos en la década actual, con el fin de responder dos preguntas: ¿Cómo varían los efectos macroeconómicos de cambios en las tasas de encaje e inflación ante distintas secuencias de gasto público e impuestos?, ¿Cuál sería el perfil definitivo del sistema financiero tras la apertura en presencia de tasas de encaje e inflación superiores a los niveles internacionales?
Volume (Year): (1996)
Issue (Month): ()
|Contact details of provider:|| |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Espinosa-Vega, Marco A & Yip, Chong K, 1999.
"Fiscal and Monetary Policy Interactions in an Endogenous Growth Model with Financial Intermediaries,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 40(3), pages 595-615, August.
- Marco Espinosa & Chong K. Yip, 1998. "Fiscal and Monetary Policy Interactions in an Endogenous Growth Model with Financial Intermediaries," Departmental Working Papers _094, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics.
- Marco A. Espinosa & Chong K. Yip, 1995. "Fiscal and monetary policy interactions in an endogenous growth model with financial intermediaries," Working Paper 95-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- V.V. Chari & Larry E. Jones & Rodolfo E. Manuelli, 1996.
"Inflation, growth, and financial intermediation,"
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue May, pages 41-58.
- Bacchetta, Philippe & Caminal, Ramon, 1992. "Optimal seigniorage and financial liberalization," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 11(6), pages 518-538, December.
- Brock, Philip L, 1989. "Reserve Requirements and the Inflation Tax," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 21(1), pages 106-21, February.
- Bencivenga, Valerie R & Smith, Bruce D, 1992.
"Deficits, Inflation, and the Banking System in Developing Countries: The Optimal Degree of Financial Repression,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 44(4), pages 767-90, October.
- Bencivenga, V.R. & Smith, B.D., 1990. "Deficits, Inflation, And The Banking System In Developing Countries: The Optimal Degree Of Financial Repression," RCER Working Papers 214, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Fama, Eugene F., 1985. "What's different about banks?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 29-39, January.
- Bhattacharya, Joydeep, et al, 1997. "Monetary, Fiscal, and Reserve Requirement Policy in a Simple Monetary Growth Model," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 38(2), pages 321-50, May.
- Marco Espinosa & Chong K. Yip, 1996. "An endogenous growth model of money, banking, and financial repression," Working Paper 96-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000107:005494. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Espe)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.