Consumer and investment demand for manufactured housing units
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Richard K. Green, 1995.
"Should the Stagnant Homeownership Rate be a Source of Concern?,"
Wisconsin-Madison CULER working papers
95-06, University of Wisconsin Center for Urban Land Economic Research.
- Green, Richard K., 1996. "Should the stagnant homeownership rate be a source of concern?," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3-4), pages 337-368, June.
- Richard K. Green, 1995. "Should the Stagnant Homeownership Rate Be a Source of Concern?," Working Paper 9103, USC Lusk Center for Real Estate.
- Richard K. Green, 1995. "Should the Stagnant Homeownership Rate be a Source of Concern?," NBER Working Papers 5176, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Goodman, Allen C., 1990. "Demographics of individual housing demand," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 83-102, June.
- Hanushek, Eric A & Quigley, John M, 1980. "What Is the Price Elasticity of Housing Demand?," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 62(3), pages 449-54, August.
- Glennon, Dennis, 1989. "Estimating the income, price, and interest elasticities of housing demand," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 219-229, March.
- Allen C. Goodman, 2005. "The Other Side of Eight Mile: Suburban Population and Housing Supply," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 33(3), pages 539-569, 09.
- Hirsch, Werner Z., 1988. "An inquiry into effects of mobile home park rent control," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 212-226, September.
- Harrington, David E., 1989. "An intertemporal model of housing demand: Implications for the price elasticity," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 230-246, March.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521296762 is not listed on IDEAS
- Harmon, Oskar R., 1988. "The income elasticity of demand for single-family owner-occupied housing: An empirical reconciliation," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 173-185, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jhouse:v:16:y:2007:i:1:p:59-71. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.