Consumer and investment demand for manufactured housing units
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hanushek, Eric A & Quigley, John M, 1980. "What Is the Price Elasticity of Housing Demand?," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 62(3), pages 449-54, August.
- Harmon, Oskar R., 1988. "The income elasticity of demand for single-family owner-occupied housing: An empirical reconciliation," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 173-185, September.
- Glennon, Dennis, 1989. "Estimating the income, price, and interest elasticities of housing demand," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 219-229, March.
- Goodman, Allen C., 1990. "Demographics of individual housing demand," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 83-102, June.
- Richard K. Green, 1995.
"Should the Stagnant Homeownership Rate Be a Source of Concern?,"
9103, USC Lusk Center for Real Estate.
- Green, Richard K., 1996. "Should the stagnant homeownership rate be a source of concern?," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3-4), pages 337-368, June.
- Richard K. Green, 1995. "Should the Stagnant Homeownership Rate be a Source of Concern?," Wisconsin-Madison CULER working papers 95-06, University of Wisconsin Center for Urban Land Economic Research.
- Richard K. Green, 1995. "Should the Stagnant Homeownership Rate be a Source of Concern?," NBER Working Papers 5176, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Allen C. Goodman, 2005. "The Other Side of Eight Mile: Suburban Population and Housing Supply," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 33(3), pages 539-569, 09.
- Harrington, David E., 1989. "An intertemporal model of housing demand: Implications for the price elasticity," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 230-246, March.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521296762 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hirsch, Werner Z., 1988. "An inquiry into effects of mobile home park rent control," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 212-226, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jhouse:v:16:y:2007:i:1:p:59-71. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.