The Japanese Tenant Protection Law and Asymmetric Information on Tenure Length
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Homburg, Stefan, 1993. "An Analysis of the German Tenant Protection Law," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 464-474.
- Ault Richard W. & Jackson John D. & Saba Richard P., 1994. "The Effect of Long-Term Rent Control on Tenant Mobility," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 140-158, March.
- J.R. Miron, 1990. "Security of Tenure, Costly Tenants and Rent Regulation," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 27(2), pages 167-183, April.
- Miceli, Thomas J. & Sirmans, C. F., 1999. "Tenant Turnover, Rental Contracts, and Self-Selection," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 301-311, December.
- Kanemoto, Yoshitsugu, 1997. "The housing question in Japan," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 613-641, November.
- Hubert, Franz, 1995. "Contracting with costly tenants," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 631-654, October.
- Linneman, Peter, 1987. "The effect of rent control on the distribution of income among New York City renters," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 14-34, July.
- Nagy, John, 1997. "Do Vacancy Decontrol Provisions Undo Rent Control?," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 64-78, July.
- Nagy John, 1995. "Increased Duration and Sample Attrition in New York City's Rent Controlled Sector," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 127-137, September.
- Allen C. Goodman & Masahiro Kawai, 1985. "Length-of-Residence Discounts and Rental Housing Demand: Theory and Evidence," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 62(2), pages 93-105.
- Gyourko, Joseph & Linneman, Peter, 1989. "Equity and efficiency aspects of rent control: An empirical study of New York City," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 54-74, July.