Paying to waste lives: the affordability of reducing mother-to-child transmission of HIV in South Africa
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Murray, Christopher J. L. & Acharya, Arnab K., 1997. "Understanding DALYs," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 703-730, December.
- Anand, Sudhir & Hanson, Kara, 1997. "Disability-adjusted life years: a critical review," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 685-702, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicholas Wilson, 2011.
"Fertility Responses to Prevention of Mother-to-Child Transmission of HIV,"
Department of Economics Working Papers
2011-11, Department of Economics, Williams College, revised Sep 2011.
- Nicholas Wilson, 2011. "Fertility Responses to Prevention of Mother-to-Child Transmission of HIV," Center for Development Economics 2011-08, Department of Economics, Williams College, revised Sep 2011.
- Paul Gavaza & Karen Rascati & Abiola Oladapo & Star Khoza, 2012. "The State of Health Economic Research in South Africa," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 30(10), pages 925-940, October.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:56:y:2005:i:2:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2601884 is not listed on IDEAS
- William W. Olney, 2015. "Remittances and the Wage Impact of Immigration," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 50(3), pages 694-727.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jhecon:v:21:y:2002:i:3:p:405-421. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505560 .