Household food waste behaviour in EU-27 countries: A multilevel analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mary Griffin & Jeffery Sobal & Thomas Lyson, 2009. "An analysis of a community food waste stream," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 26(1), pages 67-81, March.
- Engstrom, Rebecka & Carlsson-Kanyama, Annika, 2004. "Food losses in food service institutions Examples from Sweden," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 203-213, June.
- Ajzen, Icek, 1991. "The theory of planned behavior," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 179-211, December.
- Christine Göbel & Nina Langen & Antonia Blumenthal & Petra Teitscheid & Guido Ritter, 2015. "Cutting Food Waste through Cooperation along the Food Supply Chain," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(2), pages 1-17, January.
- Garrone, Paola & Melacini, Marco & Perego, Alessandro, 2014. "Opening the black box of food waste reduction," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 129-139.
- Dorward, Leejiah J., 2012. "Where are the best opportunities for reducing greenhouse gas emissions in the food system (including the food chain)? A comment," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 463-466.
- Halloran, Afton & Clement, Jesper & Kornum, Niels & Bucatariu, Camelia & Magid, Jakob, 2014. "Addressing food waste reduction in Denmark," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(P1), pages 294-301.
- Juliane Jörissen & Carmen Priefer & Klaus-Rainer Bräutigam, 2015. "Food Waste Generation at Household Level: Results of a Survey among Employees of Two European Research Centers in Italy and Germany," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(3), pages 1-21, March.
- Venkat, Kumar, 2012. "The Climate Change and Economic Impacts of Food Waste in the United States," International Journal on Food System Dynamics, International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 2(4), pages 1-16, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yalin Yuan & Hisako Nomura & Yoshifumi Takahashi & Mitsuyasu Yabe, 2016. "Model of Chinese Household Kitchen Waste Separation Behavior: A Case Study in Beijing City," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(10), pages 1-15, October.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:11:y:2019:i:12:p:3244-:d:239195 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jfpoli:v:80:y:2018:i:c:p:24-38 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael Martin & Lina Danielsson, 2016. "Environmental Implications of Dynamic Policies on Food Consumption and Waste Handling in the European Union," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(3), pages 1-15, March.
- repec:ags:polpwa:280736 is not listed on IDEAS
- Massimo Canali & Pegah Amani & Lusine Aramyan & Manuela Gheoldus & Graham Moates & Karin Östergren & Kirsi Silvennoinen & Keith Waldron & Matteo Vittuari, 2016. "Food Waste Drivers in Europe, from Identification to Possible Interventions," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(1), pages 1-33, December.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:11:y:2019:i:7:p:2154-:d:221749 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:11:y:2019:i:4:p:1183-:d:208542 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jiang, J.-Q. & Yu, T. & Wang, Z.-H. & Qi, D.-M & Huang, W.-Z, 2018. "Analyzing the Size and Affecting Factors of Household Food Waste in China," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277551, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:gam:jagris:v:8:y:2018:i:12:p:200-:d:190528 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zi Yin Lin & Xiao Wang & Chang Jun Li & Micheil P. R. Gordon & Marie K. Harder, 2016. "Visual Prompts or Volunteer Models: An Experiment in Recycling," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(5), pages 1-16, May.
- repec:eee:jfpoli:v:85:y:2019:i:c:p:7-14 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:5:p:458:d:69665 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:3:p:282:d:66090 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:10:p:3586-:d:174341 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:11:y:2019:i:20:p:5677-:d:276446 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wolfgang Britz & Hasan Dudu & Ilaria Fusacchia & Yaghoob Jafari & Roberto Roson & Luca Salvatici & Martina Sartori, 2019. "Economy-wide analysis of food waste reductions and related costs," JRC Working Papers JRC113395, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:11:y:2019:i:1:p:270-:d:195563 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsFood waste; Policy; Waste management; EU-27 countries; Multilevel analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfpoli:v:56:y:2015:i:c:p:25-40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/foodpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.