Potential of and constraints to the rice Green Revolution in Mozambique: A case study of the Chokwe irrigation scheme
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Kajisa, Kei & Payongayong, Ellen, 2011. "Potential of and constraints to the rice Green Revolution in Mozambique: A case study of the Chokwe irrigation scheme," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 614-625, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Njagi, Njeru Timothy, 2012. "An Investigation into the Possibility of a Rice Green Revolution in Sub Saharan Africa: Lessons from the MWEA Irrigation Scheme in Kenya," Dissertations-Doctoral 207754, AgEcon Search.
- Deininger, Klaus & Xia, Fang, 2016. "Quantifying Spillover Effects from Large Land-based Investment: The Case of Mozambique," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 227-241.
- Nakano, Yuko & Tanaka, Tuki & Otsuka, Keijiro, 2015. "To What Extent Does Modified System of Rice Intensification (SRI) Training Increase Productivity of Small-Scale Rice Cultivation in a Rain-Fed Area? Evidence from Tanzania," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212521, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Yuko Nakano & Yuki Tanaka & Keijiro Otsuka, 2014. "To What Extent Do Improved Practices Increase Productivity of Small-Scale Rice Cultivation in A Rain-fed Area? : Evidence from Tanzania," GRIPS Discussion Papers 14-21, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Nhamo, Nhamo & Rodenburg, Jonne & Zenna, Negussie & Makombe, Godswill & Luzi-Kihupi, Ashura, 2014. "Narrowing the rice yield gap in East and Southern Africa: Using and adapting existing technologies," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 45-55.
- Kajisa, Kei, 2014. "Constraints on Rice Sector Development in Mozambique," Working Papers 86, JICA Research Institute.
- Kijima, Yoko, 2014. "Enhancing Rice Production in Uganda: Impact Evaluation of a Training Program and Guidebook Distribution in Uganda," Working Papers 80, JICA Research Institute.
- Deininger,Klaus W. & Xia,Fang & Mate,Aurelio & Payongayong,Ellen & Deininger,Klaus W. & Xia,Fang & Mate,Aurelio & Payongayong,Ellen, 2015. "Quantifying spillover effects from large farm establishments : the case of Mozambique," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7466, The World Bank.
- Kajisa, Kei & Payongayong, Ellen, 2013. "Extensification and Intensification Process of Rainfed Lowland Rice Farming in Mozambique," Working Papers 61, JICA Research Institute.
- Millicent deGraft-Johnson & Aya Suzuki & Takeshi Sakurai & Keijiro Otsuka, 2014. "On the transferability of the Asian rice green revolution to rainfed areas in sub-Saharan Africa: an assessment of technology intervention in Northern Ghana," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 45(5), pages 555-570, September.
- Nakano, Yuko & Kajisa, Kei, 2013. "The Determinants of Technology Adoption:The Case of the Rice Sector in Tanzania," Working Papers 58, JICA Research Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsGreen Revolution; Rice; Sub-Saharan Africa;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfpoli:v:36:y:2011:i:5:p:615-626. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/foodpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.