Sustaining linkages to high value markets through collective action in Uganda
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jones, Eric C., 2004. "Wealth-Based Trust and the Development of Collective Action," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 691-711, April.
- Meinzen-Dick, Ruth & Raju, K. V. & Gulati, Ashok, 2002.
"What Affects Organization and Collective Action for Managing Resources? Evidence from Canal Irrigation Systems in India,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 649-666, April.
- Meinzen-Dick, Ruth Suseela & Raju, K. V. & Gulati, Ashok, 2000. "What affects organization and collective action for managing resources?: evidence from canal irrigation systems in India," EPTD discussion papers 61, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Agrawal, Arun, 2001. "Common Property Institutions and Sustainable Governance of Resources," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(10), pages 1649-1672, October.
- Thomas Reardon & C. Peter Timmer & Christopher B. Barrett & Julio Berdegué, 2003. "The Rise of Supermarkets in Africa, Asia, and Latin America," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 85(5), pages 1140-1146.
- Godtland, Erin M & Sadoulet, Elisabeth & De Janvry, Alain & Murgai, Rinku & Ortiz, Oscar, 2004.
"The Impact of Farmer Field Schools on Knowledge and Productivity: A Study of Potato Farmers in the Peruvian Andes,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 53(1), pages 63-92, October.
- Godtland, Erin & Sadoulet, Elisabeth & de Janvry, Alain & Murgai, Rinku & Ortiz, Oscar, 2003. "The Impact of Farmer-Field-Schools on Knowledge and Productivity: A Study of Potato Farmers in the Peruvian Andes," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt8hp835xx, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Godtland, Erin & Sadoulet, Elisabeth & de Janvry, Alain & Murgai, Rinku & Ortiz, Oscar, 2003. "The Impact of Farmer-Field-Schools on Knowledge and Productivity: A Study of Potato Farmers in the Peruvian Andes," CUDARE Working Papers 25093, University of California, Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Johnson, Nancy & Suarez , Ruth & Lundy, Mark, 2002. "The importance of social capital in Colombian rural agro-enterprises:," CAPRi working papers 26, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ags:afjare:274737 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lowitt, Kristen & Hickey, Gordon M. & Ganpat, Wayne & Phillip, Leroy, 2015. "Linking Communities of Practice with Value Chain Development in Smallholder Farming Systems," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 363-373.
- Rao, Elizaphan J.O. & Qaim, Matin, 2011. "Supermarkets, Farm Household Income, and Poverty: Insights from Kenya," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 784-796, May.
- repec:spr:endesu:v:19:y:2017:i:6:d:10.1007_s10668-016-9863-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Christina Handschuch & Meike Wollni, 2013. "Traditional food crop marketing in Sub-Saharan Africa: Does gender matter?," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 142, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Ortiz, Oscar & Orrego, Ricardo & Pradel, Willy & Gildemacher, Peter & Castillo, Renee & Otiniano, Ronal & Gabriel, Julio & Vallejo, Juan & Torres, Omar & Woldegiorgis, Gemebredin & Damene, Belew & Kak, 2013. "Insights into potato innovation systems in Bolivia, Ethiopia, Peru and Uganda," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 73-83.
- Mensah, Edouard R. & Karantininis, Kostas & Adegbidi, Anselme & Okello, Julius Juma, 2012. "Determinants of Commitment to Agricultural Cooperatives: Cashew Nuts Farmers in Benin," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 125946, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:bla:devpol:v:37:y:2019:i:1:p:129-151 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stür, Werner & Khanh, Truong Tan & Duncan, Alan, 2016. "Transformation of smallholder beef-cattle production in Vietnam," IFPRI book chapters,in: Innovation for inclusive value-chain development: Successes and challenges, chapter 6, pages 201-228 International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:11:y:2018:i:1:p:75-:d:192771 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ags:afjrde:280030 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jfpoli:v:79:y:2018:i:c:p:77-91 is not listed on IDEAS
- Luna, Fátima & Wilson, Paul N., 2015. "An Economic Exploration of Smallholder Value Chains: Coffee Transactions in Chiapas, Mexico," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 18(3), pages 1-22, September.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:11:y:2019:i:10:p:2921-:d:233541 is not listed on IDEAS
- Trebbin, Anika, 2014. "Linking small farmers to modern retail through producer organizations – Experiences with producer companies in India," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 35-44.
- repec:spr:ssefpa:v:10:y:2018:i:4:d:10.1007_s12571-018-0792-5 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsPotato High value markets Collective action Innovation Competitiveness;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfpoli:v:34:y:2009:i:1:p:23-30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/foodpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.