Neo-liberalism and its impact on overfishing and overcapitalisation in the marine fisheries of Chile, Mexico and Peru
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Schurman, Rachel A., 1996. "Snails, southern hake and sustainability: Neoliberalism and natural resource exports in Chile," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(11), pages 1695-1709, November.
- Thorpe, Andy & Ibarra, Alonso Aguilar & Reid, Chris, 2000. "The New Economic Model and Marine Fisheries Development in Latin America," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(9), pages 1689-1702, September.
- Alam, Asad & Rajapatirana, Sarath, 1993. "Trade policy reform in Latin America and the Caribbean in the 1980s," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1104, The World Bank.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1994. "Macroeconomic Stabilization in Latin America: Recent Experience and Some Sequencing Issues," NBER Working Papers 4697, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lester C Hunt & Claudio Salgado & Andy Thorpe, 1998. "The Policy of Power and the Power of Policy: Energy Policy in Honduras," Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics Discussion Papers (SEEDS) 96, Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Kent, George, 1997. "Fisheries, food security, and the poor," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 393-404, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfpoli:v:25:y:2000:i:5:p:599-622. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.