Neo-liberalism and its impact on overfishing and overcapitalisation in the marine fisheries of Chile, Mexico and Peru
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alam, Asad & Rajapatirana, Sarath, 1993. "Trade policy reform in Latin America and the Caribbean in the 1980s," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1104, The World Bank.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1994. "Macroeconomic Stabilization in Latin America: Recent Experience and Some Sequencing Issues," NBER Working Papers 4697, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lester C Hunt & Claudio Salgado & Andy Thorpe, 1998. "The Policy of Power and the Power of Policy: Energy Policy in Honduras," Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics Discussion Papers (SEEDS) 96, Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Schurman, Rachel A., 1996. "Snails, southern hake and sustainability: Neoliberalism and natural resource exports in Chile," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(11), pages 1695-1709, November.
- Thorpe, Andy & Ibarra, Alonso Aguilar & Reid, Chris, 2000. "The New Economic Model and Marine Fisheries Development in Latin America," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(9), pages 1689-1702, September.
- Amitava Krishna Dutt (ed.), 2002. "The Political Economy of Development," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, volume 0, number 2057.
- Kent, George, 1997. "Fisheries, food security, and the poor," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 393-404, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfpoli:v:25:y:2000:i:5:p:599-622. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.