Public-private alliances in biotechnology: Can they narrow the knowledge gaps between rich and poor?
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lee, David R. & Rausser, Gordon C., 1992.
"The Structure of Research and Transfer Policies in International Agriculture: Evidence and Implications,"
Occasional Paper Series No. 6
197731, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Lee, D. & Rausser, Gordon C., 1992. "The Structure of Research and Transfer Policies in International Agriculture: Evidence and Implications," Staff General Research Papers Archive 717, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Teece, David J., 1986.
"Profiting from technological innovation: Implications for integration, collaboration, licensing and public policy,"
Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 285-305, December.
- Teece, David J., 1993. "Profiting from technological innovation: Implications for integration, collaboration, licensing and public policy," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 112-113, April.
- Richard E. Just & Gordon C. Rausser, 1993. "The Governance Structure of Agricultural Science and Agricultural Economics: A Call to Arms," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 75(Special_I), pages 69-83.
- Barry, Peter J. & Alson, Julian & Gardner, Bruce L. & Irwin, Tracy & Huffman, Wallace E. & Norton, George W. & Phillips, Michael J., 1997. "Rates of Return to Public Investment in Agricultural Research and Education," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 12(4).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfpoli:v:25:y:2000:i:4:p:499-513. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.