Bookbuilding with heterogeneous investors
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Francesca Cornelli, 2001. "Bookbuilding and Strategic Allocation," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 56(6), pages 2337-2369, December.
- Reena Aggarwal & Nagpurnanand R. Prabhala & Manju Puri, 2002. "Institutional Allocation In Initial Public Offerings: Empirical Evidence," NBER Working Papers 9070, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Reena Aggarwal & Nagpurnanand R. Prabhala & Manju Puri, 2002. "Institutional Allocation in Initial Public Offerings: Empirical Evidence," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 57(3), pages 1421-1442, 06.
- Francesca Cornelli & David Goldreich, 2003. "Bookbuilding: How Informative Is the Order Book?," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 58(4), pages 1415-1443, 08.
- Aggrawal, Reena & Prabhala, Nagpurnanand & Puri, Manju, 2002. "Institutional Allocation in Initial Public Offerings: Empirical Evidence," Research Papers 1747, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Jenkinson, Tim & Jones, Howard, 2002.
"Bids and Allocations in European IPO Bookbuilding,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3644, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Benveniste, Lawrence M. & Spindt, Paul A., 1989. "How investment bankers determine the offer price and allocation of new issues," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 343-361.
- Amihud, Yakov & Hauser, Shmuel & Kirsh, Amir, 2003. "Allocations, adverse selection, and cascades in IPOs: Evidence from the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 137-158, April.
- Jenkinson, Tim & Morrison, Alan D. & Wilhelm, William Jr., 2006.
"Why are European IPOs so rarely priced outside the indicative price range?,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 185-209, April.
- William J. Wilhelm & Alan Morrison & Tim Jenkinson, 2003. "Why are European IPOs so rarely priced outside the indicative price range?," OFRC Working Papers Series 2003fe05, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- Benveniste, Lawrence M. & Wilhelm, William J., 1990. "A comparative analysis of IPO proceeds under alternative regulatory environments," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1-2), pages 173-207.
- Rock, Kevin, 1986. "Why new issues are underpriced," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1-2), pages 187-212.
- Dunbar, Craig G., 1998. "The Choice between Firm-Commitment and Best-Efforts Offering Methods in IPOs: The Effect of Unsuccessful Offers," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 60-90, January.
- Keloharju, Matti, 1993. "The winner's curse, legal liability, and the long-run price performance of initial public offerings in Finland," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 251-277, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfinin:v:15:y:2006:i:2:p:235-253. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.