New Technologies, Financial Innovation, and Intermediation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michelle Lowry & G. William Schwert, 2002.
"IPO Market Cycles: Bubbles or Sequential Learning?,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 57(3), pages 1171-1200, June.
- Michelle Lowry & G. William Schwert, 2000. "IPO Market Cycles: Bubbles or Sequential Learning?," NBER Working Papers 7935, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert Wilson, 1979. "Auctions of Shares," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 93(4), pages 675-689.
- Bengt Holmstrom & Jean Tirole, 1997.
"Financial Intermediation, Loanable Funds, and The Real Sector,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 112(3), pages 663-691.
- Bengt Holmstrom & Jean Tirole, 1994. "Financial Intermediation, Loanable Funds and the Real Sector," Working papers 95-1, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Holmström, Bengt & Tirole, Jean, 1994. "Financial Intermediation, Loanable Funds and the Real Sector," IDEI Working Papers 40, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Goldstein, Michael A. & A. Kavajecz, Kenneth, 2000.
"Eighths, sixteenths, and market depth: changes in tick size and liquidity provision on the NYSE,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 125-149, April.
- Michael A. Goldstein & Kenneth A. Kavajecz, "undated". "Eighths, Sixteenths and Market Depth: Changes in Tick Size and Liquidity Provision on the NYSE," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 14-98, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- William J. Wilhelm, 1999. "Internet Investment Banking: The Impact Of Information Technology On Relationship Banking," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 12(1), pages 21-27.
- Anand, Bharat N & Galetovic, Alexander, 2000.
"Information, Nonexcludability, and Financial Market Structure,"
The Journal of Business,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 73(3), pages 357-402, July.
- Bharat N. Anand & Alexander Galetovic, 1996. "Information, Nonexcludability, and Financial Market Structure," Documentos de Trabajo 7, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Jenkinson, T. J., 1990. "Initial public offerings in the United Kingdom, the United States, and Japan," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 428-449, December.
- Lawrence M. Benveniste & Alexander Ljungqvist & William J. Wilhelm & Xiaoyun Yu, 2003.
"Evidence of Information Spillovers in the Production of Investment Banking Services,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 58(2), pages 577-608, April.
- Benveniste, Lawrence M & Ljungqvist, Alexander P. & Wilhelm Jr, William J & Yu, Xiaoyun, 2001. "Evidence of Information Spillovers in the Production of Investment Banking Services," CEPR Discussion Papers 2988, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lawrence M. Benveniste & Alexander Ljungqvist & William J. Wilhelm & Xiaoyun Yu, 2002. "Evidence of Information Spillovers in the Production of Investment Banking Services," OFRC Working Papers Series 2002fe06, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- Persons, John C & Warther, Vincent A, 1997. "Boom and Bust Patterns in the Adoption of Financial Innovations," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 10(4), pages 939-967.
- Lawrence M. Ausubel & Peter Cramton, 1997. "Auctioning Securities," Papers of Peter Cramton 98wpas, University of Maryland, Department of Economics - Peter Cramton, revised Mar 1998.
- Jenkinson, Tim & Mayer, Colin, 1988. "The privatisation process in France and the U.K," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(2-3), pages 482-490, March.
- Rock, Kevin, 1986. "Why new issues are underpriced," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1-2), pages 187-212.
- Back, Kerry & Zender, Jaime F, 1993. "Auctions of Divisible Goods: On the Rationale for the Treasury Experiment," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 6(4), pages 733-764.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chiang, Kevin C.H. & Kung, Ashley W.P., 2005. "Bidding dynamics in multi-unit auctions: empirical evidence from online auctions of certificates of deposit," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 239-252, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfinin:v:11:y:2002:i:1:p:2-8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622875 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.