A Classical Model of Involuntary Unemployment: Efficiency Wages and Macroeconomic Policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Jullien, B. & Picard, P., 1993. "A Classical Model of Involuntary Unemployment: Efficiency Wages and Macroeconomic Policy," Papers 9305, Paris X - Nanterre, U.F.R. de Sc. Ec. Gest. Maths Infor..
References listed on IDEAS
- N. Gregory Mankiw & Julio J. Rotemberg & Lawrence H. Summers, 1985. "Intertemporal Substitution in Macroeconomics," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 100(1), pages 225-251.
- Charles Kahn & Dilip Mookherjee, 1988. "A Competitive Efficiency Wage Model with Keynesian Features," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 103(4), pages 609-645.
- Kydland, Finn E & Prescott, Edward C, 1982.
"Time to Build and Aggregate Fluctuations,"
Econometric Society, vol. 50(6), pages 1345-1370, November.
- Finn E. Kydland & Edward C. Prescott, 1982. "Executable program for "Time to Build and Aggregate Fluctuations"," QM&RBC Codes 4, Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles.
- Finn E. Kydland & Edward C. Prescott, 1982. "Web interface for "Time to Build and Aggregate Fluctuations"," QM&RBC Codes 4a, Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles.
- Bulow, Jeremy I & Summers, Lawrence H, 1986.
"A Theory of Dual Labor Markets with Application to Industrial Policy,Discrimination, and Keynesian Unemployment,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 4(3), pages 376-414, July.
- Jeremy I. Bulow & Lawrence H. Summers, 1985. "A Theory of Dual Labor Markets with Application to Industrial Policy, Discrimination and Keynesian Unemployment," NBER Working Papers 1666, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Grandmont, Jean-Michel, 1989. " Keynesian Issues and Economic Theory," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 91(2), pages 265-293.
- Shapiro, Carl & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1984. "Equilibrium Unemployment as a Worker Discipline Device," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(3), pages 433-444, June.
- Lucas, Robert E, Jr & Rapping, Leonard A, 1969. "Real Wages, Employment, and Inflation," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 77(5), pages 721-754, Sept./Oct.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean-Michel Grandmont, 2016.
"Endogenous Procyclicality of Labor Productivity, Employment, Real Wages and Effort in Conditionally Heteroskedastic Sunspots Unemployment Business Cycles with Negishi-Solow Efficiency Wages,"
2016:10, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Jean-Michel Grandmont, 2016. "Endogenous Procyclicality of Labor Productivity, Employment, Real Wages and Effort in Conditionally Heteroskedastic Sunspots Unemployment Business Cycles with Negishi-Solow Efficiency Wages," Discussion Paper Series DP2016-14, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Peter Hans Matthews, 2005. "Labor Discipline, Reputation and Underemployment Traps," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0501, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Joydeep Bhattacharya & Shankha Chakraborty, 2005.
"What do information frictions do?,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 26(3), pages 651-675, October.
- Bhattacharya, Joydeep & Chakraborty, Shankha, 2003. "What Do Information Frictions Do?," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10254, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Bhattacharya, J. & Chankraborty, S., 2003. "What do Information Frictions Do?," Discussion Paper 2003-21, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Joydeep Bhattacharya & Shankha Chakraborty, 2003. "What do Information Frictions do?," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2003-4, University of Oregon Economics Department.
- Shankha Chakraborty & Joydeep Bhattacharya, 2004. "What do information frictions do?," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 41, Econometric Society.
- Noritaka Kudoh, 2007. "Unemployment Policies In An Economy With Adverse Selection," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(2), pages 179-196, April.
- Peter Matthews, 2002. "The Paradox of Labor Discipline With Heterogenous Workers," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0223, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Canegallo, Claudia, 1999. "Funzionamento del mercato del lavoro in presenza di informazione asimmetrica. Una rassegna della letteratura," POLIS Working Papers 8, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Dos Santos Ferreira, Rodolphe & Lloyd-Braga, Teresa & Modesto, Leonor, 2015. "The destabilizing effects of the social norm to work under a social security system," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 64-72.
- James M. Holmes & Patricia A. Hutton, 2005. "A Stochastic Monopsony Theory of the Business Cycle," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 43(1), pages 206-219, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:78:y:1998:i:2:p:263-285. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .