A Simple Model of Equilibrium in Search Procedures
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tom Lee & Louis L. Wilde, 1980. "Market Structure and Innovation: A Reformulation," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 94(2), pages 429-436.
- Reinganum, Jennifer F., 1989. "The timing of innovation: Research, development, and diffusion," Handbook of Industrial Organization,in: R. Schmalensee & R. Willig (ed.), Handbook of Industrial Organization, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 14, pages 849-908 Elsevier.
- Christopher Harris & John Vickers, 1985. "Perfect Equilibrium in a Model of a Race," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 52(2), pages 193-209.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Konrad, Kai A., 2014.
"Search duplication in research and design spaces — Exploring the role of local competition,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 222-228.
- Kai A. Konrad, 2014. "Search Duplication in Research and Design Spaces - Exploring the Role of Local Competition," Working Papers tax-mpg-rps-2014-19, Max Planck Institute for Tax Law and Public Finance.
- Konrad, Kai A., 2014. "Search duplication in research and design spaces - Exploring the role of local competition," Munich Reprints in Economics 22066, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Matros, Alexander & Smirnov, Vladimir, 2011. "Treasure game," Working Papers 2011-10, University of Sydney, School of Economics, revised May 2014.
- Igor Letina, 2013.
"The road not taken: competition and the R&D portfolio,"
ECON - Working Papers
127, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised Aug 2015.
- Letina, Igor, 2013. "The road not taken: competition and the R&D portfolio," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79871, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Kaustav Das, 2014. "Strategic Experimentation with Competition and Private Arrival of Information," Discussion Papers 1404, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Jing-Yuan Chio & Laura Magazzini & Fabio Pammolli & Massimo Riccaboni, 2012. "The Value of Failures in Pharmaceutical R&D," Working Papers 1/2012, IMT Institute for Advanced Studies Lucca, revised Jan 2012.
- Suzuki, Toru, 2012.
"Competitive problem solving and the optimal prize schemes,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 1009-1013.
- Toru Suzuki, 2010. "Competitive Problem Solving and the Optimal Prize Schemes," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-083, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Kaustav Das, 2015. "The Role of Heterogeneity in a Model of Strategic Experimentation," Discussion Papers 1507, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Matros, Alexander & Smirnov, Vladimir, 2016. "Duplicative search," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 1-22.
- Matthias Verbeck & Elisabeth Schulte, 2016. "Contracting with Researchers," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201620, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:72:y:1997:i:2:p:432-441. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.