Subjective independence and concave expected utility
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mark J. Machina, 2009. "Risk, Ambiguity, and the Rank-Dependence Axioms," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 99(1), pages 385-392, March.
- Ehud Lehrer, 2009. "A new integral for capacities," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 39(1), pages 157-176, April.
- Schmeidler, David, 1989.
"Subjective Probability and Expected Utility without Additivity,"
Econometric Society, vol. 57(3), pages 571-587, May.
- David Schmeidler, 1989. "Subjective Probability and Expected Utility without Additivity," Levine's Working Paper Archive 7662, David K. Levine.
- David Dillenberger & Uzi Segal, 2015. "Recursive Ambiguity And Machina'S Examples," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 56, pages 55-61, February.
- Marciano Siniscalchi, 2009.
"Vector Expected Utility and Attitudes Toward Variation,"
Econometric Society, vol. 77(3), pages 801-855, May.
- Marciano Siniscalchi, 2007. "Vector Expected Utility and Attitudes toward Variation," Discussion Papers 1455, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Yaarit Even & Ehud Lehrer, 2014. "Decomposition-integral: unifying Choquet and the concave integrals," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 56(1), pages 33-58, May.
- Chateauneuf, Alain & Faro, José Heleno, 2009.
"Ambiguity through confidence functions,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 45(9-10), pages 535-558, September.
- Alain Chateauneuf & José Heleno Faro, 2009. "Ambiguity through confidence functions," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00634651, HAL.
- Gilboa, Itzhak & Schmeidler, David, 1989.
"Maxmin expected utility with non-unique prior,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 141-153, April.
- Gilboa, Itzhak & Schmeidler, David, 1986. "Maxmin Expected Utility with a Non-Unique Prior," Foerder Institute for Economic Research Working Papers 275405, Tel-Aviv University > Foerder Institute for Economic Research.
- Itzhak Gilboa & David Schmeidler, 1989. "Maxmin Expected Utility with Non-Unique Prior," Post-Print hal-00753237, HAL.
- Castagnoli, Erio & Maccheroni, Fabio, 2000. "Restricting independence to convex cones," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 215-223, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roee Teper, 2014. "Sandwich Games," Working Paper 5863, Department of Economics, University of Pittsburgh.
- Abhinash Borah & Christopher Kops, 2016. "The Anscombe–Aumann representation and the independence axiom: a reconsideration," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 80(2), pages 211-226, February.
More about this item
KeywordsSubjective independence; Codecomposable independence; Concave expected utility; Choquet expected utility; Uncertainty aversion; Machina paradox;
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:158:y:2015:i:pa:p:33-53. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.