Bayesian beliefs with stochastic monotonicity: An extension of Machina and Schmeidler
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Paolo Ghirardato & Massimo Marinacci, 2001.
"Risk, Ambiguity, and the Separation of Utility and Beliefs,"
Mathematics of Operations Research,
INFORMS, vol. 26(4), pages 864-890, November.
- Paolo Ghirardato & Massimo Marinacci, 2000. "Risk, Ambiguity, and the Separation of Utility and Beliefs," Levine's Working Paper Archive 7616, David K. Levine.
- Massimo Marinacci & Paolo Ghirardato, 2001. "Risk, ambiguity, and the separation of utility and beliefs," ICER Working Papers - Applied Mathematics Series 21-2001, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Ghirardato, Paolo & Marinacci, Massimo, 2000. "Risk, Ambigity and the Separation of Utility and Beliefs," Working Papers 1085, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Paolo Ghirardato & Massimo Marinacci, 2000. "Risk, Ambiguity and the Separation of Utility and Beliefs," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1143, Econometric Society.
- Schmeidler, David, 1989.
"Subjective Probability and Expected Utility without Additivity,"
Econometric Society, vol. 57(3), pages 571-587, May.
- David Schmeidler, 1989. "Subjective Probability and Expected Utility without Additivity," Levine's Working Paper Archive 7662, David K. Levine.
- Mark Machina, 2004. "Almost-objective uncertainty," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 24(1), pages 1-54, July.
- Gilboa, Itzhak & Schmeidler, David, 1989. "Maxmin expected utility with non-unique prior," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 141-153, April.
- Machina, Mark J & Schmeidler, David, 1992. "A More Robust Definition of Subjective Probability," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(4), pages 745-780, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grant, Simon & Özsoy, Hatice & Polak, Ben, 2008.
"Probabilistic sophistication and stochastic monotonicity in the Savage framework,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 371-380, May.
- Simon Grant & Hatice Ozsoy & Ben Polak, 2007. "Probabilistic Sophistication and Stochastic Monotonicity in the Savage Framework," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1621, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Simon Grant & Hatice Ozsoy & Ben Polak, 2007. "Probabilistic Sophistication and Stochastic Monotonicity in the Savage Framework," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000001390, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Cerreia-Vioglio, Simone & Maccheroni, Fabio & Marinacci, Massimo & Montrucchio, Luigi, 2012.
"Probabilistic sophistication, second order stochastic dominance and uncertainty aversion,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 48(5), pages 271-283.
- Simone Cerreia-Vioglio & Fabio Maccheroni & Massimo Marinacci & Luigi Montrucchio, 2010. "Probabilistic Sophistication, Second Order Stochastic Dominance, and Uncertainty Aversion," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 174, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Edi Karni & Marie-Louise Vierø, 2015.
"Probabilistic sophistication and reverse Bayesianism,"
Journal of Risk and Uncertainty,
Springer, vol. 50(3), pages 189-208, June.
- Edi Karni & Marie-Louise VierÃ¸, 2013. "Probabilistic Sophistication and Reverse Bayesianism," Working Papers 1303, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:matsoc:v:87:y:2017:i:c:p:31-39 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bommier, Antoine, 2017. "A dual approach to ambiguity aversion," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 104-118.
- Ergin, Haluk & Gul, Faruk, 2009. "A theory of subjective compound lotteries," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 144(3), pages 899-929, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:130:y:2006:i:1:p:264-282. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.