Hypothesis testing in event studies: The case of variance changes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:joares:v:6:y:1968:i::p:67-92 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cowan, Arnold Richard, 1993. "Tests for cumulative abnormal returns over long periods: Simulation evidence," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 51-68.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lin, Carl, 2011.
"Give Me Your Wired and Your Highly Skilled: Measuring the Impact of Immigration Policy on Employers and Shareholders,"
IZA Discussion Papers
5754, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Carl Lin, 2011. "Give me your wired and your highly skilled: measuring the impact of immigration policy on employers and shareholders," Working Papers 2011/17, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Larry Prather & Ting-Heng Chu & Paul Bayes, 2009. "Market reactions to announcements to expense options," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 33(3), pages 223-245, July.
- J. David Cummins & Christopher M. Lewis, 2002. "Catastrophic Events, Parameter Uncertainty and the Breakdown of Implicit Long-term Contracting in the Insurance Market: The Case of Terrorism Insurance," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 02-40, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Taoufik Bouraoui, 2011. "The impact of stock spams on volatility," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 969-977.
- Fayez A. Elayan & Jingyu Li & Zhefeng Frank Liu & Thomas O. Meyer & Sandra Felton, 2016. "Changes in the Covalence Ethical Quote, Financial Performance and Financial Reporting Quality," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, pages 369-395.
- Chortareas, Georgios & Cipollini, Andrea & Eissa, Mohamed Abdelaziz, 2012. "Switching to floating exchange rates, devaluations, and stock returns in MENA countries," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 119-127.
- Georgios Chortareas & Titos Ritsatos & James Sfiridis, 2000. "Capital outflow liberalization and stock market reaction in an emerging market: Experience from Greece," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 24(1), pages 77-89, March.
- James Sfiridis & Alan Gelfand, 2002. "A survey of sampling-based Bayesian analysis of financial data," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(4), pages 273-291.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jebusi:v:48:y:1996:i:4:p:349-370. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconbus .