Information processing and decision-making: Evidence from the brain sciences and implications for economics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Glimcher, Paul W. & Dorris, Michael C. & Bayer, Hannah M., 2005. "Physiological utility theory and the neuroeconomics of choice," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 213-256, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zakaria Babutsidze, 2012. "If you love it I'll probably hate it : local interaction among consumers of information goods," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2012-24, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Ricardo Alonso & Isabelle Brocas & Juan D. Carrillo, 2014.
"Resource Allocation in the Brain,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 81(2), pages 501-534.
- Alonso, Ricardo & Brocas, Isabelle & Carrillo, Juan D, 2011. "Resource Allocation in the Brain," CEPR Discussion Papers 8408, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alonso, Ricardo & Brocas, Isabelle & Carrillo, Juan D., 2014. "Resource allocation in the brain," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 58649, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ennio Bilancini & Leonardo Boncinelli, 2014.
"Persuasion with Reference Cues and Elaboration Costs,"
Center for Economic Research (RECent)
102, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Ennio Bilancini & Leonardo Boncinelli, 2014. "Persuasion with Reference Cues and Elaboration Costs," Working Papers - Economics wp2014_04.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Brocas, Isabelle & Carrillo, Juan D., 2014. "Dual-process theories of decision-making: A selective survey," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 45-54.
More about this item
KeywordsNeurobiology; Decision-making; Economic modeling;
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- D87 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Neuroeconomics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeborg:v:83:y:2012:i:3:p:292-310. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo .